tuscl

Question for you boyz

Trish_Club_Lust
I AM THE QUEEN OF HEAD!
How many of you like to lick a dancers pussy while getting dances?

14 comments

• Trish_Club_Lust
    7 years ago
    I tried licking my own pussy
  • jaredlucas
    7 years ago
    Did it once with a newbie. I was pretty hot.
    She busted my lip by grinding so hard.

Figured I'd save it for OTC going forward.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    This GIRLZ prefers to have the dancer licking MY pussy.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    I enjoy licking pussy with certain strippers. But not all. Sometimes they are not into the idea and sometimes I am not enough into her either.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Sure, if it smells clean and she's providing various types of GFE mileage. Would be kinda silly licking a dead fish pussy.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Yes, I like to DATY dancers. Most always they are very responsive and that goes over very well. Much better than ejaculation services and the sillyness of trying cum fast to avoid blue balls. That really is being a chump in front of a beautiful and very willing girl.

SJG
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    ^^^Yes. Because we here on this board all enjoy spending $200 or more on a dancer in VIP to make *HER* cum...

• hump_my_leg_12346
    7 years ago
    ^^^Whatcha talkin about. I make her cum every time, as evidenced by the moaning and the finishing line, "that was so hot." Nothing like a good grind to bring a girl to climax.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Even if I was an extras-seeker, I'm not going to pay $200 to catch gonorrhea of the throat
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Warhawks wrote, "Yes. Because we here on this board all enjoy spending $200 or more on a dancer in VIP to make *HER* cum..."

It hasn't needed to be that expensive. The girls seem to like it, and they get all the guys who want dry humping. They are flattered that someone wants to DATY them.

But to get to the broader issue, well that how sexual interactions are. More than anything its about getting the girl to lower her psychological defenses and getting under her skin. FS is better, and front room makeout sessions guarantee that it will go great.

But when about the best available is dry humping, DATY is a much better option. It goes over very well, and they don't always get that.

And gammanu, if you look down on strip club dancers, see them as corrupted, poluted, go find some others somewhere that you like.

SJG
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Ill make my own sardine sandwich
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    If we could post GIFs, this would be a quick one for that Randy Jackson...

"That's gonna be a no from me, dawg."
  • Janos
    7 years ago
    I met a very beautiful Jamaican stripper at a club. She really enjoyed having her breast sucked on, for like 4 -5 songs at a time. This was kinda our thing everytime I went to the club. But this one time I slap her ass a little to hard and said I feel I should kiss it. She then held it there for a full song so and I kissed every inch of it. Then for the next song she turn around and put her pussy right on my lips, so I inserted my tongue and we did this for the next serveral songs. Now everytime I go it, before I can sit down or grab a drink , im off to the private room to enjoy some breast ( well one song or less) and then she bends forward and I get busy licking pussy and I sometimes lick the other spot which drives her to squirt esp when I push my tongue in there. ( its actually very tasty she uses vanilla perfume down there)
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    damn. another dilemma. i like licking and sucking on nice pussy. butt i like more without paying more. like a nicely done 69.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion