tuscl

Stripper Logic, fun but crazy

Soo... I've really cut down on the OTC with my little sugar baby, however, gave in today after probably a few weeks since I saw her last.

Speaking of since I saw her last, my little friend was rocking 6 new tatoos. Bear in mind that her phone has been shut off for non payment but she still had money for the new ink.

I was going to mention to her how the budgeting priorities may be a bit off, but when she said she wanted to suck her cum & period blood off of my cock; I decided who am I to say anything?

9 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If they made sensible decisions they would not be fucking us - gotta take the good w/ the bad ;)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Good call.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Don't be surprised she fucks her tattoo artist and does not pay for those tats
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    "she wanted to suck her cum & period blood off of my cock"

Yep not time to give lectures, when someone says that just sit back and enjoy the ride.
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    I was thinking the same thing when I saw a bad ass stripper w/some coke once. I was like no way on fucking earth she is paying her dealer in dollars.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Unprotected sex with guarantee of blood exposure. Enjoy your HIV, hepatitis-C, et al.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    @Papi - I was about to comment the same thing. I commented once to a daytime dancer that her new ink must be expensive. She said she never paid a dime for most of them. She just fucks the tattoo guy after they close. "He worked on this one three nights in a row"

Yeah, I bet he "took his time" LOL!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    fucks her tattoo artist, that is very funny!

I wonder how you contact her if her phone is cut off.

SJG
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    She talked him into the OTC visit during their front room make out session, of course.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion