Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Stripper Logic, fun but crazy

Htxx
Htxx7123

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Soo... I've really cut down on the OTC with my little sugar baby, however, gave in today after probably a few weeks since I saw her last.

Speaking of since I saw her last, my little friend was rocking 6 new tatoos. Bear in mind that her phone has been shut off for non payment but she still had money for the new ink.

I was going to mention to her how the budgeting priorities may be a bit off, but when she said she wanted to suck her cum & period blood off of my cock; I decided who am I to say anything?

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

If they made sensible decisions they would not be fucking us - gotta take the good w/ the bad ;)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Good call.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Don't be surprised she fucks her tattoo artist and does not pay for those tats

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

"she wanted to suck her cum & period blood off of my cock"

Yep not time to give lectures, when someone says that just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Profile picture for goosman
goosman
•

I was thinking the same thing when I saw a bad ass stripper w/some coke once. I was like no way on fucking earth she is paying her dealer in dollars.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Unprotected sex with guarantee of blood exposure. Enjoy your HIV, hepatitis-C, et al.

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

@Papi - I was about to comment the same thing. I commented once to a daytime dancer that her new ink must be expensive. She said she never paid a dime for most of them. She just fucks the tattoo guy after they close. "He worked on this one three nights in a row"

Yeah, I bet he "took his time" LOL!

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

fucks her tattoo artist, that is very funny!

I wonder how you contact her if her phone is cut off.

SJG

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

She talked him into the OTC visit during their front room make out session, of course.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement