tuscl

ATF

skibum609
Massachusetts
My belief is that you can have only one ATF and my question is how long was she part of your life and what does she look like? I will post mine at the end of this thread.

32 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Just be clear with her that she won't mind you putting her picture out there like that it can be dangerous

• RandomMember
    7 years ago
    My ATF. Online, 21-yr-old Asian. 5' 4", slender. Modeled in high school. Econ major at top 10 school. Total of 4 months, and saw her weekly at my place. She's in NYC now with a great job.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Met her online that is
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    The DS is my ATF. We fucked each other for approx two years. She wants desperately to start swallowing my cum again but so far I have somehow managed to resist her charms.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    25 I will post a description - no pic. Respect people's privacy.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    That's fine I just took it from your original post seemed to be saying otherwise.
    I have had an on again off again relationship with two different strippers the first for over 12 years I met her she was 24 and gorgeous she is now 36 and still stunning a Brazilian with DDs and an hourglass figure long dark hair and an olive complexion we go out and everyone notices this woman she dresses rather conservative the second girl is American Indian with super long black hair and bluer than blue eyes abpot 5'7" with a long slim figure medium C cup also is a stunner I know her for about 5 years she is just 30 years old and we have more of a FWB relationship I see the second one more often now but I still make time for the Brazilian lady.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    "a Brazilian with DDs and an hourglass figure long dark hair and an olive complexion"

what a great description! this is pretty much my type. one of the reasons i love latinas is because, to me, they have a great complexion/skin-tone. they often have an olive complexion and i looooooove that!

good stuff 25
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    man. my ATF kryptonite is a girl at synn coi. impossible dream girl. expensive as hell. and i won't pay her price. she rarely works.

otherwise.... i've a few favored ladies in tj.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    My ATF is 5'6" and has long blonde hair and large (enhanced) boobs. I met her 9 years ago when she was in her mid-twenties. She still looks good and I still have sex with her from time to time.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I met my atf when she was 19. She is now 31. I last saw her Sunday night. Weird relationship in many aspects including her going 2 years without talking to me, looking at me and ignoring me if I was the only person at the stage. Put money on the stage. She finishes dancing and walks away without a glance. Why? I promised her a room, then went with another. 5' 100 lbs; small b-cup; very fit/does mud runs etc.; wicked abs; I have seen her wear her hair at last 150 different ways; some booty and the prettiest face I have ever seen on any woman; speaks like an advanced degree professional and as a weird "quirk" in that I have never once heard her swear; conservative background; Haitian ancestry, which explains the conservative background; hotter and way sexier at 31 than 19; just back from the islands with a tan which has made things all the better. Only dancer that I don't represent in Court that knows my name.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I think that I have mentioned my ATF gridget(TUSCL name) many times. I knew her for 8 years but really did not think about her as being my ATF until I woke up one day and realized that I had never liked another stripper as much as her. I did help her transition out of stripping to becoming a paramedic. Unfortunately before she could get that credential she contacted multiple scleroses and had to give that up. She married some army guy to get medical coverage and broke off contact with me. Still doesn't change the fact the I still consider her to be my ATF.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I'm not sure if my "real" ATF counts -- she was a bodyrub girl at the time I ATFed her, retired from the sex biz, and now is a part-time stripper, part-time professional hot chick. She's 23, known her for 3.5 years. Looks-wise, on my double-take/wave/whoa scale of crowdsourced hotness, where "whoa" means guys will do things like verbalize out loud "Whooooaaa!", physically stop their buddies and make them look, and other odd behaviors, she's a "Whoa"... which you'd expect of a girl who can be a hot chick professionally. Not sure she counts since she wasn't a stripper when I met her, just coincidence she became one later; but she does strip occasionally, and IS my ATF stripper.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    (sorry, 4.5 years)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I don't currently have the desire to have a GF IRL and have less desire to have one ITC
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    The only one that comes close I met in early 2013 and she was 25 at that time. We had a great OTC relationship for four years. Until she took me for granted one too many times.

An inch shy of six feet tall barefooted, looked black, was AA and Italian mix if I remember correctly. Stunningly beautiful with long straight black hair, well done bolt-ons, and a pussy that was outstanding in every possible way. Strong resemblance to the model Tara Banks in looks.

I am actively looking to replace her.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    First off I can't argue your ATF statement, that you only have 1 and that's it. After mine, I never really want another one because I can't top her, or deal with the constant attention that the relationship needed.

I was 31 and she was 3 years older. I was a hot mess when we met but she was too (no drugs, she didn't even drink, just drama, which we fed off of each other). She was 5'7" black hair and brown eyes, tan. She definitely looked like a stripper when we were out in public and we contrasted because I'm not a douche with a bunch of cheap silver jewelry, wearing sunglasses indoors and Affliction t-shirts which would be the type of guy you'd expect to see her with. I started buying her clothes to tone down her appearance a little when she was with me which she liked.

I am on the east coast and she was on the west coast so it was a 4 hour flight between us. We managed to average meeting once a month for 2 years. Finally she stopped stripping and started camming and would work crazy hours so our contact went way down, and I decided it was a good time to walk away, she needed someone more permanent in her life anyway.

She used to call every few months to check up on me but eventually she married another guy and the phone calls stopped.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    My ATF was born on my 40th birthday and was 23 when we met. She's 5'4, slim and was blonde with perky B cups when we met. Despite my opposition she enhanced her tits to a C cup after we'd been meeting OTC for a couple of years. She has been a heavy heroin addict for 15 years and hit 30 days sober yesterday. She's currently in a very expensive rehab program working on her 12 steps. When she entered the program she listed me as her primary contact and as her grandfather. The shrink called me and started in with a million questions and I initially played along ( She was such a bright young child...) but after 10 minutes I said , "Wait a minute. If she doesn't make it this time she'll be dead within 6 months. I'm not her grandfather. I'm her favorite John. I was her chief enabler for years but for tha past couple I've been trying to put her in the best position to help herself get sober"
    The shrink says that casts things in a different light. Good-bye.
    She'll always be my one & only ATF. We enjoyed each other's company; she gives the best blowjobs I've ever had - it's like she's worshiping my dick. She truly makes love to it with just the right balance of licking sucking, deep-throating, ball sucking, and stroking. She senses when to speed up and when to slow down. She will blow me for 15 or 20 minutes, then fuck me in 3 or 4 positions, then back to oral ("I can taste my pussy juice on your cock.") then ask how I want to finish. She never fakes an orgasm and she only gets off with me about 1/4 of the time but I am 40 years older
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    My ATF was around 5'5", blonde hair, very nicely done and well proportioned C-cup implants, with long thick, perpetually erect nipples. A very fit and tight body, tight ass that felt amazing sliding up and down my crotch.

Every dance was a 20 minute make out session, with lots of DFK, and dirty talk. We both had a nipple fetish and would spend a lot of time teasing each other.

She was my go to dancer for nearly six years, before she quit about 5 years ago. I have yet to find a dancer who is better.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Subraman, when you say "body rub" do you mean legit masseuse or a handjob girl at an AMP-like place?
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    She is still part of my life, if only during an occasional visit from one of us to the other. Anybody who cares to go look can probably pretty accurately chronicle our relationship from the posts and articles in this board.

5' 2", long dark hair, lovely face, almost Reubenesque figure (moreso now, but not fat) with DD breasts, a glorious ass and a beautiful smile. She didn't match "my type" when I met her, but I'm glad I made an exception.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Shai... Neither really. Not a legit masseuse. But also nothing like an AMP... SF has a big local AMP scene, I'm mostly repulsed by that sector of the sex industry. SF also has a big FBSM scene ... it is, ostensibly, a rub-and-tug at its heart, but the girls are mostly independent, and the girls have taken both the massage (which is often CMT-level, and a decent subset of girls are actual CMTs) and the HJ to high art. And it is (or was, until the bottom came out a few years ago) an incredibly exciting part of the sex industry in this area, as it was incredibly, amazingly, customer-service-focused, and the girls added all kinds of fun experiences to try to distinguish themselves, like shower together before the session, bodyslides, light fetish, nuru, role playing, you name it. FBSM in SF is definitely much different than "bodyrubs" in other cities, and AMPs. It even caught the attention of our beloved StripperWeb, where in some of the bodyrub threads, the girls took time to vent their disgust on SF's FBSM scene, "that's not a bodyrub! I shouldn't have to do that!"... always a sure sign that FBSM here is doing things right :)

Anyway, yes, she was one of those :) lol
  • nofuglies
    7 years ago
    Late 1990's and not yet a total PL, I had made an extremely rare visit to a club during the day. As I was about to leave, saw a dancer on stage that was my definition of a perfect 10. 5'5, 115lbs, long blonde hair, large B cup (which I didn't know were man made until later), no tattoos or piercings, flawless skin.

I eventually became a semi-regular at that club as well as others owned by the same group, almost always at night, but only saw her again once a couple years later. Again during the day shift and she had a line up of regulars so never did meet her.

Fast forward to 2010 and I'm at another club meeting another dancer and who should take the stage? You guessed it. Even though over 10 years had passed, recognized her immediately. Saw her exclusively for 2 years until she quit dancing again.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Back in the early 90s I met my ATF. It was at a club in Nome, AK. She was an Eskimo with back hair and piercing green eyes, about 5'2", 170 lbs. (just enough to keep her properly insulated through the dark winter months). Her best feature was an impressively protruding proboscis, rare to find on an eskimo. She absolutely rocked my world during that one visit. It's like an addiction, I keep going to SCs hoping to find the high I felt that glorious afternoon, but I have yet to find anyone that can come close.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    ^^^^LOL
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I don't have an ATF yet, but I'm loving reading these stories.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    " my ATF kryptonite is a girl at synn coi. impossible dream girl. expensive as hell. and i won't pay her price. she rarely works." to add... she's 5'7 120# black haired natural b's with a touch of asian in her eyes... man. glad i'm an old fart. otherwise i'd be in trouble.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @flagooner
    Doc Holidays girl was an Eskimo named Big Nose Kate was it the same woman )
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ @25
    I would guess not, but she sounds like a looker.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    Flagooner - she could have had the back hair removed by electrolysis, but if it worked for you ...
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @subraman the FBSM industry is similar here in Atlanta and seems to be improving/expanding at the moment after being down for a long time
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Meant to add that my ATF and first ever SB started out as a FBSM girl. No stripper I've ever met could match the customer service focus she had when working, and it got even better as a SB.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"@subraman the FBSM industry is similar here in Atlanta and seems to be improving/expanding at the moment after being down for a long time"

Hah, I wondered if anyone even ready my teary-eyed paean to FBSM :) Unfortunately for us, we had the perfect storm 3-4 years ago: the structure that made it very easy for new girls to enter the industry got destroyed by the feds in one fell swoop, and at the same time rents started going through the roof. The remains of the industry is not what it once was, fewer hot women, higher pricing, ala carte pricing, and less understanding of the FBSM ideals around customer service overall
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion