tuscl

Self engory rules of conduct

Friday, June 23, 2017 10:07 PM
One of my friends had a rule to never take a comeback dance from the same girl on a particular night And don't take a dance from your brother's hoe. Anyone else had self-enforced strange rules of conduct ?

19 comments

• ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    ***enforced i turned of auto correct its still making me type *covfefe
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Never get involved in a land war in Asia
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    ^^^ probably no worse than central america or middle east or eastern europe
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I usually don't repeat with dancers on the same visit solely b/c I like variety. Onr rule I have is to never pay upfront
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Never get a second dance if dance number 1 isn't high mileage. Always tip the bathroom troll generously.
  • JackAstor
    7 years ago
    Tip the valet generously . They know everything about each one of them. Pick the ones who CAN'T walk in heels . And fuck lugging heavy rucks in triple canopy jungles
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    It is better to copulate than never...
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Hmm, the "comeback" one is odd ... what's the thinking behind it? My buddies and I had a "don't dance with your buddy's stripper" for a while. At some point years ago we decided we hated that rule. We go during the slowest shifts we can, and as a result, often the VIP room is completely empty and private. I have a strict, "if your buddy is in the VIP with a stripper, don't take your buddy back there until he's done" rule. Mileage can drop nearly instantly as soon as that 2nd couple come into the back. I'm not sure this is a "strange" rule of conduct, but probably the one I most end up giving ass chewings over.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I don't get dances from strippers that have just danced for Papi. :)
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    Hmm...interesting one....pick the ones that can barely walk in heels But don't pick the one who just came out of vip and can barely walk.... @Subraman, I didn't get your vip with buddy part. Could you elaborate?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Buying dances is for chumps. Select the girl and approach her yourself, and get real with her and get a front room makeout session going. Do this in the front room because that way you can lead it. Only when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. And then take her home with you to continue. SJG
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Don't get dances with a dancer who won't take their top off during their stage set. I'm sure there are exceptions, but I have not seen a dancer give good dances when they won't show the goods on stage. This is an important sales opportunity. If they don't want to sell themselves, I won't be buying.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Never get dances from those drive by wanna dance girls.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Never french kiss a stripper, unless you like the taste of another man's cum.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Don't get a dance from a dancer who's adams-apple is bigger than yours - just sayin'
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    ThereandBackAgain: well, you don't understand me, because I made a huge homoerotic freudian slip. Instead of: -->""if your buddy is in the VIP with a stripper, don't take your buddy back there until he's done" rule" I meant to say: -->""if your buddy is in the VIP with a stripper, don't take your stripper back there until he's done with his VIP" rule" That is, if one of us is back in the VIP and has it to himself, just fucking wait until he's done before you go back there. 'course, maybe what I really meant to say was: -->"Suck your buddy's dick. It's okay, it's not gay. Just a little dick sucking between buds." I'm not sure. I'll have to ask my therapist about which I really mean.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    Lol, ... another rule, never ask a dancer who does not make eye contact, when she does just nod like you're jerking your head and eyes up ... If she talks too much, give her silent treatment and tell her you want to put your sword where her words are...
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    @rh48h >>>Don't get dances with a dancer who won't take their top off during their stage set. Sometimes it's just a ploy to keep you going, some take off after 2 dances. I guess 1 should be enough, 2 is really testing your beauty and skills and PL's PLness. @papi I have never met a trans dancer. maybe they don't allow them in here in nyc. I think it's bad for club business.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Don't buy dances. Front room makeout session. And you pick the girl, the one you want to be waking up in the mornings with. Buying dances is always a chump's game. Just a bad choreography for engaging with a girl. SJG Pat Metheny, Joni Mitchell, Jaco Pastorius, Michael Brecker - "Shadows And Light". [view link] James Dean, Rebel Without A Cause [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion