tuscl

Follies Code

sceptre314
California
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 9:07 PM
On an Atlanta trip and looking for the best time. Hear Follies is the best. Quick questions. Dress code? Business Casual too much? Can I Uber to there from other side of the city? 4 Benjamins good ATL budget for an evening of fun? Or is this like what I've heard about Magic City and needing 40 Benjamins.

14 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Follies is a midtier club, AFAIK one can wear shorts day and night. $10 good-mileage floor-dances so $200 can be enough for a decent time if you don't do VIP, but of course the more you spend the more you can sample and on a good day there can probably be 50+ dancers so easy to go thru lots of dances if you're into variety Follies is far from the airport so it'd be a fairly costly Uber ride (the Uber website has a fair estimator) VIP can be b/w $150 and $200+ ($52 room fee) - regulars that know how to negotiate can get it for $150 all in but it's not a given
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    You should already be aware of the parking situation, the large crowds, and marked difference b/w day and night shifts
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Dress code: anything goes; I can't say the level of attention I get from dancers is any different based on what I'm wearing Uber: I don't see why not. Budget: I've had fun in Follies for under 400, but it depends on what you're after. If you're planning VIP, set aside at least $150-200 for that. Then you have 200 for drinks and dances while you try to find your VIP girl.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I will agree with desert scrub after he posts.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Magic City is different that Follies. It is a black rapper and wannabe rapper club. Lots of booty shaking and rain making but good mileage from lap dances is really not there and forget extras.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Follies does have a dress code but not sure how much it is enforced. It is designed to keep out the thugs. No baggy pants, white t-shirts, etc.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    And if you've never experienced a stand-up lap dance, you should try a couple while you're there. Quickly becoming my favorite way to get dances.
  • sceptre314
    7 years ago
    Was reading reviews, the day vs. night got me worried, as well as reports of Tattletales getting better, so was going to go check out on my last day on the way to the airport as I've got time to kill. @joc13 - Stand up lap dance? Interested, will have to check this out. Thanks for the info
  • VeryBigDawg
    7 years ago
    Those Stand up lap dances are good. Papi taught me that. Tattletales and Follies are close together, so could easily hit both of them on same night.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Standup dances aka wall-dances - you put your back against the wall and put the chair in front for the dancer so she can balance herself - while she's also standing she grinds on you w/ her back to you as if it was doggy-style fucking and you can be simultaneously be reaching around and grabbing the boobs (you can also turn her around so her coochie is pressing against your junk)
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    That stand up lap dance sounds like the greatest thing ever! The way Papi describes it sounds like it would easily be my preference of lap dance. Why don't other clubs do this? Or do they, and I'm just out of the loop? I'd LDK like a muthafucka with one of those lol!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I became aware of wall/standup dances in the small Miami black clubs which often didn't have much-seating for the floor-dances - the ebonies would back their big-booties up against you against the wall and start grinding on your junk. Most whitegirls don't know what these dances are and don't like doing them when you explain it to them, but this may not be the case at Follies where many of the girls often aim to please
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Damn. Going to Vegas next month and I'd love to get one of these. 4 nights, four different strip clubs. Now my mission is to find the one that does wall dances.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Follies is often so packed that it's either do the stand-up dances or not make any $$. I've had plenty of white girls do them. Have introduced a few girls to the concept.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion