tuscl

Family pets

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Last week I hooked up with this chick for OTC at her apartment. She was just my type and a very good price. Things were going well and we moved into the bed room. She turned out to be one of the worst lays that I have ever had. So I flipped her over and started doing her from behind. A minute later her dog jumped up on the bed and started licking my ass hole. Well that did it. I blew my load and then stole the dog. :)

12 comments

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    I used to screw a stripper with a big dog at her house. The first time I did her in front of the dog I thought the dog might object to what I was doing. But the dog was completely indifferent.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    ^^^ The dog was secretly laughing that you got his sloppy seconds
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I stopped an OTC arrangement with a stripper I really liked before it got started because she had kids and her child care situation meant her availability was very limited. Too much trouble. (That, and some serious GPS kicked in, too.)

Then, I had a decent SB arrangement going with a girl with no kids, but did have a dog. That dog was just as bad as the kids. She couldn't do overnights, couldn't go out of town.

Now my checklist includes no kids AND no dogs.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    My observation is that dogs and cats are indifferent, so long as the pet owner welcomes you.

Better if you could do the girl at your place, as you then have control of those variables. Or for business travelers, having to rent a hotel room anyway, and with untaxed funds. At the girl's place, don't know what or who you could have to deal with. Girl I knew in college, she had graduated from the school and was now an office employee. Renting a room in a house with some other students. To me the place always smelled strange. I found that beyond a point I did not want to be going that far from where I was. Over the telephone, told her that I "didn't really want a girlfriend", at that time. That was the end. She was just in a different world than I was, and too far away too.

I tell you, it really is peripheral circumstantial things, like just how life is set up, which determine who gets to fuck the women. It is not wealth, fame, power, or good looks.

SJG
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @ldk damn that was a good burn
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Girl I used to see otc had 3-4 cats. It was easy enough to kick them out of the room when it was time to get down to business.
  • bkkruined
    7 years ago
    If you see a jar of peanut butter left on the nightstand, well....
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    Shadowcat - obviously most of those who commented are poor readers or have no sense of humor. While your post didn't have me rolling on the floor laughing, the last line about stealing the dog got a smirk.
    And you "blowing your load" is inconsistent with your profile.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    That's hysterical. I had to recheck who the OP was thinking it may have been @4got2wipe
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^ I was thinking Shadowcat was posting as 4got2wipe.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    gawker - Trolls have it made on this site. I watched the 40 Year Old virgin last night. :)
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I heard a variation of that joke some time ago. The punchline then was that the man didn't realize the dog was in the bed. After the dog licked the man's asshole, he stood straight up without bending his knees.

I didn't realize it was in the 40 Year Old Virgin.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion