Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

US Open

flagooner
flagooner136387

Everything written by this member is a fact.

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anyone watching the wrap up? Holly Sonders, very nice.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Holly Sonders, Holy Smokes.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Flag - I started a similar post last year during the US open

Profile picture for azrookie
azrookie
•

First time I've seen Ms Sonders. She is so over the top smoking hot. Leave it to Fox.

Profile picture for TxVegas
TxVegas
•

She is very hot when she wears tight clothes.

Profile picture for ThereAndBackAgain
ThereAndBackAgain
•

I thought about tennis

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

I liked the wonderful Holly Sonders alot more when she was swinging the club on the Golf Channel--those short golf shorts/dresses made me smile every time.

Now, she's being used solely as a model, and she seems uncomfortable. But oh, those tits

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement