Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Friday Night FoMO

LecherousMonk

Mom's basement

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Shout out to anyone actually getting to club this weekend. Take a moment's pause to think of me, sitting at home, no glitter on my clothes.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

If you'd mow some lawns this weekend you could go to the club next weekend

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I just got done mowing my lawn. You could have made the $20 my son didn't get. He's taking SATs so I had to do manual labor.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I need my car washed I'm going out late afternoon hope to meet w/another board member and see a few titties. I'll pay twentyfive to get my car eased.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^washed duckin spell correct.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

So you'll pay yourself.

What does the poor sap who does the work get?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

The pleasure of me driving a clean car )

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Friday night is probably the worst time to club, unless it's just to drink with your buddies.

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

I actually had a pretty good night at Oasis yesterday evening. There were some new dancers that the Friday night whales hadn't called dibs on yet, so I actually had some fun.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Hey, what's wrong with Friday nights? It's pretty much the best and only day I can club. It's not just to drink with your buddies, lol!

LM: you, like me, probably need a 2nd or 3rd income stream. It also helps to build up savings and capital (this takes patience) in order to build passive income.

Until that happens, I don't see a problem collecting stamps then clubbing on the rare days when I need brain reset (or the in the past: if I ever went 30 days without seeing a naked woman). That way the visits are more of a "recharge" or an enticement to hit the ground running post-visit (with your testosterone pumping) to get a civvie woman and/or get paid. Testosterone is a great motivator. I'm glad nature and/or God built it into us. Use it.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement