tuscl

Best city of industry LA area clubs?

Wednesday, June 7, 2017 7:52 PM
I don't get to go to the clubs much and am making a trip next couple weeks to the city of industry. I'll be honest, I'm looking for mileage most, prefer a hot girl(s) and low price but also like nice friendly girls I might talk to if they weren't naked.. I;m not into the BBW, but pretty broad tastes besides that. I'm not a rich man but I can spend a little (this'll be my yearly splurge...). What are the best clubs and what's the best day and time to go? Is it worth it to sample a few clubs, or should I plant in one? Bare n Legal in Pomona sounds okay, is it or should I stick to COI? Synn, Trop Lei, Paradise or somewhere else? Sorry to ask... but I don't want to spend 400 bucks on an air dance, hoping yall can help a brother out?

6 comments

• Jascoi
    7 years ago
    You have no credentials.
  • davevjr
    7 years ago
    I would stick to CIO not only because the clubs have a rep for being high milage. Also it mostly a working class area and the strippers money will be set according to their normal clientele. from my experience the girls don't do any mileage for just one dance. gotta be vip or something higher priced to expect some play. You take a risk that a girl might dissapoint but cio is best bet.
  • sclvr5005
    7 years ago
    ^^ Lol it's COI, not CIO. And you can get plenty of play during the 3/$30 and 3/$40 teaser dances offered at some clubs there. You just gotta do some homework, which is what I suggest the OP begin doing. With no creds or reviews here you probably won't get too much up to date intel. Join BonedIn and read up and contribute reviews there. And Tropical Lei isn't in the COI. It's another 20 minute drive northeast.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I have never SCed in SoCal but since it seems no one wants to help you with detailed info I'll give you the little I know per what has been previously mentioned on TUSCL. I've heard Synn is good value and good mileage - Tropical Lei seems extras-heavy and in extras heavy clubs sometimes girls don't care for giving good dances but IDK if this applies to Lei. Paradise I've read is also good mileage for good prices but mostly Latinas often w/ fake asses and fake tits. Per my limited knowledge I'd say Lei if you def want extras o/w probably Synn - look at the club's websites to see if they have coupons for free- admission and nights where they have dance specials
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Why do you guys encourage leeches?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Everyone's a TUSCL newbie at some point - I only joined TUSCL in early 2012 b/c I needed info on Houston and I posted a thread w/o any reviews or hardly any prior posts
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion