tuscl

OtC

LecherousMonk
Mom's basement
How do you ask for OTC? Do you have to get a dance or do VIP first? Do you have to have seen that dancer multiple times already? What do you day? How much do you offer?

12 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    Well you claim to live with your parents and have no job, so if I were you I'd start out with "if you fuck me outside the club, I can mow your lawn for the rest of 2017 but it's probably gonna have to have to be at your place. We can do it at my place by only between the hours of 1pm and 3pm when my mom is out going to the grocery store."
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Well I remember in one club, I walked up to a dancer on a little stage and tipped her a dollar. Next thing I knew she got off of stage and walked over and asked if I wanted to have sex at a nearby hotel. After I declined, she tried to get lap dances. She made a comment that I tipped her at the stage before asking to have sex. I couldn't argue with the facts. This was very unusual. I wondered if she got me confused for someone who tipped a lot more than I did. Usually you have to visit a known extras club and ask around about who might be available for some private party action but get specific when you meet the right person, assuming you're not worried about sting operations.

On the other hand what I never mentioned was that I knew a dancer at the club and had slept with her more than a few times. I don't think she put any other dancer up to doing that because when I mentioned it to her, she said the other girl was going to have to get in line because she asked first. I wasn't expecting nor wanting to hook back up with her at the time. I've heard sometimes dancers can sense when a guy has had sex with other dancers. If that's true, this girl had a sixth sense.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    shailynn lololol that's so mean
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Shark that's a good story.

It's weird sometimes I sit down in a club and am being offered OTC before the dancer even knows my name, other times I could be finger banging a dancer during a lapdance and afterwards offer her $2,000 for OTC and get declined - there's no rhyme or reason.

A lot of PLs think girls offer that up because they need money quick, but a lot of girls have told me (who knows if it's bullshit or not) that they were just really horny that night and wanted to fuck, and it's something they can't do inside the club.
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    Shailynn, good lines!; I think I'll use them.
  • latinalover69
    7 years ago
    If I connect with a chica at a club and there is def a spark I always ask fer her snapchat or whatsapp and hand her my iphone. I tell her that I'd luv to be a reg custy and can you snap or wasapp me when you er werkin? Now as a hombre of 50+ years I'm gravitating to the Milfs and Cougars not the youngins. Anywhoo most of the gals realize a nice lookin gent with some cashola and decent stripper game is someone they would like to keep around as a reg custy. I use alpha text game over the next week always slow to answer their texts and sometimes not answering them for a week and then texting them that I miss them and can I come see them. Sometimes I don't show just to mess with their lil hamster wheels and then usually by the 3rd visit I start talking about private dances and the trap is set. Yeah I sometime or often pay them for privates but so what? I'll spend that in a bikini club like Fantasy Island with no possible chance of ITC with the cameras and such. Works for me anyways.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    I usually start by asking if she does any "private shows outside the club?"
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Grab her by the pussy, or you could beg.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Write it on your dick... when you get extras later, she'll see it and know what you want. For myself, I write "See me outside the club later this week?". Obviously, for you, just write "OTC" in small letters
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    @Smith likes to entice the really young ones with lollipops and cute teddy bears. Seems to work with him in and out of the club.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Usually in English, but with more and more latinas in the clubs I've been studying up on my Spanish.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Monk: "How do you ask for OTC?"

This is covered extensively in RickyBoy's The System which is now considered per-requisite reading material here on TUSCL.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion