tuscl

New Webpage Format Search Function

Aurum
Ontario
Sunday, May 28, 2017 6:02 AM
I'm still trying to get use to the new webpage layout and format. Not sure I like it. How do you do a search ? This used to be an option for the full site.

4 comments

• six300s
    7 years ago
    Thinking the same thing. I used to hear about a club in some state, then I would look it up to see if it was near where I was traveling. Now I have no clue how to find a club, nor how to browse through the list to see what decent clubs there are.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    This has been brought up several times already. Founder has decided to discontinue this function. You now have to use google search. Type in TUSCL followed by the name of the club or the user you are trying to locate. You may have to do some scrolling to get what you want. I miss it too.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    The alternative to finding a nearby club us to click on the strip club list tab, top left this page. Then click on the state, then city or whatever. It takes longer. I liked the browse or look at nearby clubs tab when reading reviews for one club and wanted to check on nearby clubs.
  • ArtCollege
    7 years ago
    Just realized we lost "browse nearby clubs." It really helped in a state where I don't know which cities are next to which.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion