tuscl

New find: Olga Alberti

MrDeuce
Illinois
Oh my! Despite her Italian-sounding last name, Olga is Russian:

http://www.egoallstars.com/2017/05/olga-… (7 pics)

Vital stats from boobpedia.com:

Personal
Born: October 25, 1988 (age 28)
St. Petersburg, Russia
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Nationality: Russian
Body
Measurements: 33-23-33 in (85-60-86 cm)
Bra/cup size: C
Boobs: Natural
Height: 5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Body type: Slim
Eye color: Blue
Hair: Brown, Brunette
Performances
Shown: Topless

13 comments

• TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Wow! Just WOW!
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    10 out of 10. Hot Sauce!
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    She's easily one of the best girls you've posted

Any more pictures of her?
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    That last picture is STUNNING!
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Not that impressed really. I would not get dances from her in a SC.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Not that I wouldn't snap her up in a second at the SC, but ... you guys don't think those tits -- only a C, according to the stats -- don't look a bit out of proportion to that slim athletic body? I'm not a tit guy so don't care much, but to the extent I care I prefer smaller tits on that kind of body, and that's nearly the only imperfection from the front. If she looks good when she turns around (can't tell from the one sideways shot on the series), she'd be on my list
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    i don't they look out of proportion, subra. i think natural, big breasts on a woman of her size is unusual (in a good way)

most of the women that mr deuce posts on here are attractive for sure....but this olga alberti really, really does it for me.

to me, if she has any flaw, its the lack of an ass. but even then i still find her to be really hot
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Don't get me wrong, I'd give her all 9 inches of love (that is, I'd fuck her 3 times), the titties just seem like a bit much. I love the fit body and face
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Not bad at all. Like Subraman, the tits are a little overdone for me, but no way I'd turn her down. I just hope she likes ugly, fat guys with little dicks.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Olga, Tatiana, Maria, and Anastasia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7yIc3Nw…

sometimes referring to themselves as OTMA.

SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Those are Dream Tits.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I've give her a 7 - a little too-skinny for me - and her tits for my taste are actually medium-small - I consider her busty but def don't consider her tits huge - but then again I'm 100% heterosexual.
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    The picture at the top of the first page is actually the worst one of her, IMHO. The other seven in the slideshow when you scroll down are better.

This may be a case of the dressing affecting the taste of the salad. Bangin' bod. Hips, abs, boobs, could maybe use a little more butt, but yeah. But the face. It's not that it's ugly, but it doesn't necessarily do anything for me. Two things:

1. Smile. Seriously. She looks like she'd be cold and disinterested. Ever have a girl with a great body give you a lap dance where it seemed like she couldn't care less? Was that fun? No? That's what she looks like she'd do from these pictures.

2. Makeup and/or hair? I get the natural look can be a "thing," and that maybe you can look at a girl who's pretty without it and say, "Imagine what she'd be like with it." But why imagine? Show us. A great steak is a great steak, but with the right seasoning, it's even better.

Thing is, a Google Image Search on her seems to bring up a lot of the same.

She looks a little like Maria Sharapova from the neck up, who also doesn't do much for me. Just not a face I'm into.

Hey, you guys, go nuts for her. I'm not saying I'd pass. But she's not quite my favorite flavor.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion