Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OTC PP Cola ?

GACA
GACA829286

Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Can someone message me? I'm back on the hunt after some time away.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I just did.

Profile picture for lousygolferdude
lousygolferdude
•

Just sent you a PM

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Thanks to both of you

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

We traded PM's for awhile last night.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Yes Vince, thanks for all that useless information :)

But I will contact you if I'm in Detroit

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Don't know what OTC PP Cola means.

SJG

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Hahahahahaha, you asked, I replied. :)

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I haven't been there in ages. I heard they want too much money for dances.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement