tuscl

Tell a CF to lose weight

If a CF gained weight to the point that she was on the brink of not being a CF, would you tell her that she needs to lose the weight? I have to ask because the strip club is an alternate universe. My guess is no, absolutely not, you can only do that in the real world with civies.

9 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Awhile ago I had a favorite that was very petite and really small breasted. Then her breasts started getting bigger. I mentioned to her that she was not fully grown when I first met her. They continued to grow and she now was aware of it too and I asked if she was pregnant. She said "No. I can't be, You are the only one I've been with". She knew that I was snipped.

Then the pounds started appearing all over and finally got to the point that she was just getting fat. I just stopped getting dances from her. If she didn't want to do anything about her appearance, I was not going to continue spending my money on her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I wouldn't tell her anything but would stop getting dances from her and if she asked me why then I'd tell her and you may be doing her a favor as long as it's not a a medical condition which she has no control over.
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    There's always another CF waiting down the road....no need to create drama. They drop us like a wet blanket when they see better prospects, too.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    No fucking way to I tell her, or even remotely hint to her, that she's gained weight. If she can tell at all, it's only because I don't compliment her body anymore, and my eyes wander a bit more. Beyond that, she'll know when she sees me with my new CF.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    It's an alternate universe, but not a bizarro universe where jumping into a shark tank wearing a meat suit is a good idea.

Find another CF.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    I'll go against the grain here. I'm not sure I'd come out of the blue and tell her to hit the gym and lay off the Oreo's or find another customer but if she asked or the opportunity presented itself I'd mention the extra weight as a problem. For example, if she's sitting in my lap I'll make her move & make a comment about her getting heavier and not feeling as good on my lap.

But, like the others, it probably wouldn't come to that. I'd probably start gravitating to other girls subconsciously and she'd start looking for other customers as the money flow slowed or stopped. It's rare I make a conscious decision and think to myself; hey this girl is getting fat, I should look for a new one. I just start noticing that she's relatively less attractive and my money would be better spent on someone I find more attractive. It would have to be a situation where she was getting too big to be attractive but somehow remained the best option there, which I can't recall ever happening. If she asked why, I'd tell her I prefer slimmer/firmer/tighter girls, much the same way as I would in the other thread about girls asking "why not me."
  • SCPandit
    7 years ago
    No dude, shes a stripper. Nails should be done, Hair should be done, Make-up should be done, Coochie should smell good, hair should be trimmed in some fashion, coochie should not be infected at a nude club in your face. An she still better have on something sexy, no mix match uniforms. Part of her routine should be going to the gym and eating healthy. They're too many girls at the club for her not to be on her A-game on top of that someone should have told her to spend money you gotta make money, the SC are made for fantasies you cant come in there "Regular" and say shes a natural beauty. WTF. Now there is this big girl i get dances from but thats cause her thigh and butt are really thick too.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Yeah, you could be nice about it or start Oinking when she sits on your lap.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    If they were too lazy to stay fitted, then you better believe they'll be too lazy to start losing. I'd tell her because either way, she's likely to no longer be a current favorite anyway
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion