tuscl

Using Bruce Lee philosophy to dedtroy the game of poker and of course being grea

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Bruce Lee was famous for his Life and Marital Art Philosophies of " No way as way"

He also had a famous interview where he was quoted in saying " be like water"

What this means for me in poker is to never sell out to one school of thought...accept no Dogmatic Doctrine but instead learn from them all and use what is practical and effective in combat or in life social interaction in general

Being like water in poker is taking what they give you...if your in a game or find a opponent that can not be bluffed no matter how bad his hand is...then understand he will always call your strong hands down with worse thus printing money

If on the other hand you find a game or opponents that play tight and will not call off with worse then comprehend you will make little to no money with your strong hands BUTT ! Become like water and adapt. You print money by bluffing more in position when he shows weakness thus destroying the game

It may take some studies not taking and observation but leaving your enemy then acting accordingly is how to win

I'm sure with some light thinking we can all use these Bruce Lee teachings to affect our life's and our strip club Hobby to advance our enjoyment and be long term winner's in the biggest game and gamble of them all LIFE

6 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Yeah, grab their pussy !!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO...check and mate
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    You throwing Chinese Stars at the other players at the table again?
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    More like egg rolls
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Ah, Grasshopper. You sound more like Sun Tzu than Bruce Lee.
  • Timbuck12
    7 years ago
    That's pretty basic poker strategy Juice--I hope it hasn't taken you this long in your playing journey to figure that part out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion