tuscl

Bike Week

Friday, April 28, 2017 10:28 AM
My girl and I are thinking about hitting Myrtle beach during "Bike Week" from May 12th-21st. Does anyone on here participate in the shenanigans? I've heard SC strip clubs are a blast ;)

8 comments

• Longball300
    7 years ago
    Due to the country ordinance that crushed the MB strip club scene (about 10? clubs closed) a few years back, not many choices left. That being said, during a busy Bike Week there could be some fun had. I would try Thee Dollhouse, Treasure Club and Masters in that order. Derriere's if they still have the amateur night on Saturdays with the right group of dancers and biker ladies could be interesting.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I've had more fun at both Daytona and Sturgis.
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    be sure not to leave your girl unattended in the car while you are inside the club shakin’ your ass. the carolinas can be hot as hell and the interior of a car can be like an oven in a heart beat. and be sure to use a car seat. you wouldn’t want anything to happen to your girl
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Larry is getting his Schwinn ready.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    LOL
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Schwing !
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Myrtle beach clubs are very mediocre. But if you must go, longball listed the right clubs. I assume you know this but be sure to go to the bike week hat matches the race that you identify with. There is a white and black biker week.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    I suspect that most of the bikers will be at Derrieres - as I understand it, that place is run by bikers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion