tuscl

Any hidden strip clubs or bars?

tusclfix
Kentucky
Tuesday, April 25, 2017 3:53 PM
So I was just curious, does anyone know of any strip clubs or bars that are: 1. An actual legal business (as opposed to someone operating an illegal brothel out of a trailer) 2. But not publicized and / or known only to locals / small circles 3. Very hard to find and / or very hard to get to I know Nevada brothels are usually way out in the middle of nowhere, but they aren't hard to get to and are very much publicized. I'm talking about like in the middle of a forest with no road signs kind of hidden. I've never come across any myself and I would think that sort of circumstance would not be a viable business model. Still, I was curious.

9 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    We sorta had a guy here in Detroit that was running a private place out of his house on the East side of Detroit proper. I've talked about it before. I drove by the place in the daytime, the area looked safe enough during the day. One had to call the guy first to get in after he arranged for some dancers to show up. Never did it, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. We have many nearby places legally licensed as clubs, so I'd end up going there.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Thousands of strip clubs across the country, countless dancers, and you're looking for what, exactly?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If we told you it wouldn't be hidden anymore now would it
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    There are underground spots in certain cities like Philly - NYC seems to have some private dance parties that are held at different locations week to week or couple of weeks, but these are not necessarily any better than regular SCs - i.e. it's unlikely you're missing out on something awesome o/w in this day and age it'd probably be known sooner than later
  • Revnow
    7 years ago
    [view link] Probably what vince was referring to
  • TeoTommy
    7 years ago
    Been to a hidden bar in the middle of fucking Manhatten. Used to be a speakeasy. No titty dancers tho.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    If you make it to the DC area check out 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. You can even grab them by the pussy.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    Teo, are you talking about that one that is a regular looking restaurant that has like a phone booth inside that opens up to a speakeasy? I think they had a segment in a travel channel show on it which kinda takes away the secret appeal.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Yes, we have that here in San Jose. It comes and goes. These are legal Mexican bars. But from time to time they have these shows. The Mexican's call it Bikini Show, or Balerinas Exoticos. It is table dancing. Things go much further than they do in the advertised clubs, as here they are all strict no touching. And in these underground shows 90% of the girls do OTC and are aggressively trying to line guys up for that. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion