tuscl

Stripper Logic 102

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
A topic often re-visited, what are some good stripper logics you have heard.

I was clubbing this weekend and ran into a beautiful stripper I had done ITC with several times over the years. She's funny, hot as hell and very fun in the VIP area but here's why I won't repeat with her: she will do anything in VIP, even willing to go bareback, but I cannot get an ounce of cum on her anywhere. Does that make any sense?

10 comments

• anonlvone
    7 years ago
    Maybe she is concerned about "evidence" that is difficult to clean up?
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Well then, just cum 1/2 ounce then
  • beguiled
    7 years ago
    You can only cum up to 5 milliliters. An ounce would be almost 30 milliliters. She would have to bukaki with at least six dudes to get an ounce of cum on her.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I had an fav that became a SD type thing that for whatever reason, wouldn't let me cum in her mouth BB. She'd take me all the way to completion and then just hold my cock and let it spurt all over the floor in VIP.

But she would let me fuck her BB in VIP without any limitations. i.e. she'd let me cum inside her.
    So she wasn't adverse to cum. Couldn't quite figure that one out. But she was fun...
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    After she's sucked me, let me cum on her face, and is scraping my jizz into her mouth with the fingers of the hand not holding the $20 bill if just handed her, she says, "I'll be out of here soon; I'm better than these whores."
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    "but I cannot get an ounce of cum on her anywhere. Does that make any sense?"

She needs to stay presentable looking.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    An ounce, a fluid ounce, like 2 tablespoons full?

I your dreams Shailynn.

SJG
  • Ermita_Nights
    7 years ago
    He's obviously talking about metric ounces which are smaller.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    My former ATF had an aversion to cum on her as well, bjs would always finish in her hand and she'd never do CIM or let me shoot on her. It was just one of her unquestioned rules. We did however do bareback for sex a few times after a while, so her opinions on what she liked to do with cum confused me.

My wife however has never not swallowed my cum, and says she's never not swallowed for any guy she's blown because she thinks "it would be rude to do anything else with it." Despite my enjoyment of strip club action, sometimes wives can prove why they are keepers and deserve much more of my money and attention than dancers.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Don't worry Shailynn, help is available. 3 tips to boost your testosterone:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4aN-typ…

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion