tuscl

This is what it's like to go to a strip club high

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I go to a strip club and watch the stage show with a hard on for two hours.

Then I get the munchies. There's a "high end" steakhouse nearby and that's where Mary wants to go.

I am seated at the table. A beautiful blond with a short skirt who is showing a tiny bit of clevage comes out of the dressing room and walks straight towards me. She walks right up to me. She gets hotter with every step. She has a smile on her face that holds great promise. The little head demands a lap dance and I readily agree.

Just as I'm leaning over to get out of my chair, take her hand, and lead her off to the lap dance area, she says "I'm Sarah and I'll be your server this evening. Can I bring you a beverage."

The meal was great. But Sarah never offered extras even though I kept hoping that she'd turn back nto a stripper. . Mary and I are going back to the strip club now. I'll probably order dinner when I get there.

8 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Weed. Steak. Pussy.

Looks like life is good for you.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I recognize this story had the strip club and the steak house as two separate establishments, but I still read about places like Rachel's, the restaurant in Pure Platinum, and even the buffet at IRC and think I could never eat in a strip club. Just could not do it.
  • Ermita_Nights
    7 years ago
    I used to go to a club that had a buffet. So not only was it strip club food, it had been sitting on a steam table, among people whose hands may not have been perfectly sanitary, for several hours. No thanks.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Cheetah in Atlanta has a 4 star restaurant named Alluvia but that isn't even a good enough reason for me to go there.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I eat decent lunches at Brad's, Dancers, and Rio in Indy all the time. It's not gourmet food, but it's quite good and reasonably priced. You guys do understand that the kitchen staff at a strip club isn't jacking people off or giving blowjobs and spitting into the food, don't you? At least that's what I keep telling myself.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Always though of weed use as a form of rebellion for middle-school kids. But maybe not:

http://www.laweekly.com/news/seniors-qui…

"Regular weed use among people between the ages of 55 and 64 is up 455 percent since 2002. (Yes, 455 percent.) "

"f current trends continue, seniors could overtake younger Americans as the largest weed generation. "

@Smith's cognitive abilities are clearly in decline and it just might be all that weed!
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    *thought
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    If enough seniors are using weed, probably just a matter of time before it gets legalized across the country. Then everyone will get the munchies. Snack machines or food available in all strip clubs and bars before you know it. I've been to some places that had no food.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion