tuscl

Strip club recommendation in Miami

tuscl99
California
Heading to Miami for bachelor party. Haven't been to any club there so looking for advice as which to try out. I notice some posting that it's crazy expensive like $40/dance in some club..That's like double what Vegas charge. What make it worth $40? It has to be a long long song for that price.

9 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    E11even downtown Miami is the one that is $40/dance or 3-for-$100
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    What are you looking for, aside from dances at less than 40 bucks?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    IMO - do not get any of the strip-club bachelor packages - all it does is put a huge amount of $$$ in the pockets of the club and manager and all you may get is maybe a sectioned off area to sit - you are better off just doing your thing as a regular club visit or at beat buy a bottle so you can sit in VIP.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Tootsies. A smart way to spend the night before you do the dumbest thing in your life.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    You didn't tell us much about what you want, but generically Tootsies or even Scarlett's are the better options for a bachelor party. Tootsies is a bit more liberal and with more focus on the strip and Scarletts is more conservative with more focus on the club.

I'm with PC, stay clear of the packages. If you want the bachelor to be doted on/embarrassed on stage go to a smaller club like Diamond Dolls and buy a bottle, they'll make a fuss for you. Also, watch out for dumb asses in your party. Someone's bound to get too drunk, and there are plenty of girls at any of those places that will separate the weak from the herd and take him for all he has.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Tootsie's. Aren't you paying attention?
  • tuscl99
    7 years ago
    Just trying to gather info so I would not fall into the big $$$ trap. Tootsies seem like the right balance of having a good time with reasonable drink prices. We have big spender in our group but Not into extras. We do enjoy good lap dances and good fun ladies that can hold a conversation. E11even seem way to expensive. I doubt the $$$$$ would go long there. Thanks all for commenting.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Most Miami clubs especially Tootsies are not known for conversing dancers let alone that many dancers are Latinas that barely speak any English.

If conversation is important you may have a better chance at Scarlett's in Hallandale or Deans Gold in North Miami but these clubs don't have good dayshifts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion