tuscl

What clubs are good to work at in Louisville, Kentucky?

Aloha, Dayton, Ohio dancer here visiting for three nights in Louisville, Kentucky in May. Can anyone refer me to a decent club to work at while I'm in town? Also what rules do they have at clubs down there? Are they nude ect?

14 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    They are all pastie now. Look out for a guy named Georgemicrodong. :)
  • AStripperNamedHeaven
    7 years ago
    Damn it! I wanted to show off my cookie for that George dude. lol Is Pt's any good?
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    PM george, he can tell you.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    There are no legal nude clubs in Louisville now.

If the "three nights in May" is Oaks/Derby weekend, unless you've already booked, or a have a place to stay, hotels are probably already full, and those that aren't are farther away or premium priced. Even the hourly no-tells bump their prices by about 20-25%.

That said, PT's, Trixie's and Godfather are probably the most upscale.

PT's manager is a racist, misogynistic asshole (per girls who work there), and it'll sure help if you're slim and white with big tits, but the money is apparently good. You're going to want to come or inquire early; I don't think they take "walk ins." No poles on the stage.

I haven't been to Godfather in a few years, because it was a major hustle hut, they wanted to scan my ID, and wanted a ridiculous cover the last time I was there. I've heard from former dancers that it's not too bad.

Trixie's used to be good, but it's off the beaten path, so I don't get there often. Haven't heard much, good or bad, lately. Nice big stage with a story and a half tall pole. A couple other little stages.

These first three are apparently pretty strict about no touching the dancers, and I've never gotten anyone to do much of anything, i.e. no fucking.

Rustic Frog across the river in Indiana usually has lots of good looking girls, but they're expensive. I always thought little to nothing was available here as well, but someone I know got major something. I guess I just don't go enough. Big stage with multiple poles.

If you don't mind getting groped and propositioned, any of the places in the 7th Street are will do. These are my personal rankings, from good to bad. Note that most of the places here qualify as divey, which is why I like them. You *will* be asked if you fuck or suck. Some girls do, some don't.

Bottoms Up: Anything goes. Closest to the track. Lots of girls during Derby, and I've seen the place be standing room only. You will probably find any drug you need here. Private rooms with curtains. Be careful where you sit.

Blue Diamond: Another upscale place. They're actively trying, with some success, to keep drugs and thugs out. Higher prices, but the girl quality is high lately. Private rooms with sliding doors.

Thorobred Lounge: Big inside. Extra big stage with multiple poles. Usually some good looking girls, but the nighttime manager usually outshines them all. She's a former dancer, and hot as *fuck*. Semi private rooms with curtains.

Foxy Lady (around the corner on Berry Blvd): usually hopping on weekend nights. Lots of pretty to gorgeous girls whose attitudes mostly range from merely grope friendly to whatever you want. Not everybody here fucks. Drugs rampant.

Dollhouse: A mostly black club. Very thuggish late night crowd. I don't go here after 11, though one of the pretties black dancers I've ever met sometimes works here.

Wild Horse Saloon: Haven't been in since the "new" management took over a couple months back. However, since it's still the same owner, I can't imagine it's changed much. Another club that has a reputation for trouble, though not as much as Dollhouse, late at night.

Diamonds Cabaret: Very small, sometimes good, but with the two biggest cunts I've ever met as bartenders. Lately not very interesting for me, but that can change anytime. One not very private room with a curtain.

Fantasy's Island. Dive! Dive! Dive! Currently has a couple of very obese (waaaaay bigger than me) girls working, plus a variety of other sizes ranging from thick to fat. I don't bother anymore.

Deja Vu: (a block away on Taylor Blvd). No alcohol, and still no nudity. Usually good looking girls, but not an overwhelming number lately. Dances tend to be hands on, but as far as I know, no fucking.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Most of the clubs on 7th Street apparently keep their vig payments flowing, because flashing on stage happens often, and complete nudity is common in the back rooms. ABC and the cops do sometimes make "unannounced" visits to check on the back rooms.

Your profile pic isn't very good, so if you want to post a better one somewhere, I can give you an idea of how you stack up at the various clubs. That's not *just* a shallow ploy to get to see your boobs. It's an honest offer. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    We have people in Louisville. But tell us a little more what you are looking for, mileage wise, and we have people who would know where to steer you.

Welcome to TUSCL and please do keep on posting.

SJG

SJG
  • jackob85
    7 years ago
    The Lexington clubs go full nude with beer (other than DejaVu which has no alcohol). Most of the clubs use cameras in the dance rooms so if you want to play for pay with customers, be careful. Divas is the only club I know that is camera free.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    jacjob85 - Last time I was there all of the clubs were nude with alcohol. They still show that except for DejaVU. What happened to them?

Btw during derby week in Louisville the hotel prices in Lexington also double.
  • Stephanie4life
    7 years ago
    Glad this came up. Now I know little more about my back yard.
  • AStripperNamedHeaven
    7 years ago
    Wow thank you all for the help! I was really wanting to try PT's but now I'm not sure. I'm part Native American and people think I'm Mexican or Hawaiian all the time so I' not sure my big booty half breed ass can work there now. mileage wise I don't really care.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Have fun and welcome to TUSCL.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Wow...this is now officially the longest dancer question thread without a "Show us your tits" demand...at least from the people I don't have on 'ignore'....

• georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    @rockstarr: I disguised my request somewhat. :)

@ASNHeaven: You shouldn't let my comments keep you from *trying* PT's. Just be aware of the potential. I *have* seen "bigger booty" and non white girls there, at night, they're just not that common. Derby time might make a difference, though.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion