JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

7 comments

• flagooner
    7 years ago
    Yes, I do.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Actually not really. If you don't regret it you aren't overspending. If I spent as much as you, I'd be overspending.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Melania got more )
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Value is a very subjective thing. If you feel that you get your money's worth, then you're not overspending. Having said that, the girl is cute, but she's no Emily Ratajkowski.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    After the rich idiot pays 2 million pounds, I'll swoop in and fuck her for $200.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Jackslash will win her over with his lasagna.

It's all relative just to you on what you spend on things.

A guy buys a new $120,000 Porsche. Another guy buys a new $11,000 Kia. Both cars do the same thing, get you from A to B. The difference is how you look doing it.

A guy eats a $100 meal at Capital Grille on a regular basis. Another guy eats a $5 meal at Wendy's. They both get fed who is to say which guy is more satisfied?

JS69 pays undisclosed amounts to get off with a DS. LDK82 pays $7 for a handjob from a tranny. Both guys got their release, they just came to the finale different ways. Pun intended in that last sentence.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    I tried to sell my virginity too but no one was interested. I had to give it away for free. But it was worth it!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion