tuscl

Dallas Nudes

mr_evans2u
Oklahoma
Monday, March 27, 2017 11:15 AM
Wife and I will be in Dallas the weekend of April 8th. I went through some of the reviews, but was wondering if the Dallas locals have a preference to one of the nude clubs. Which one have high milage in VIP rooms? My wife would be getting the VIP dance and likes the 2 way contact...

8 comments

• JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    According to some idiot public "servants" in Minneapolis, VIP rooms are dangerous. I suggest as a public service that you just settle for air dances at Baby Dolls where there is no exchange of bodily fluids.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    AFAIK private VIP rooms are not that common in Dallas and the clubs that have them they are usually very expensive for about the same mileage as floor dances. PT's and Bucks Wild are both nude and get a good # of reviews but I don't recall reviewers mentioning the use of private VIP rooms.
  • timothyjames55
    7 years ago
    I used a private VIP booth in PT's and Baby Dolls. I'm usually all for private booths, big didn't find them to be worth it in Dallas.
  • mr_evans2u
    7 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo I was looking at the reviews for both of those. I think Buck Wild is our leading club unless someone can convince me there is a better club for some good 2 way contact and high milage
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Baby Dolls Dallas is the most-popular and good 2-way contact but it's not full-nude (just topless).
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I believe Clubhouse is also full-nude but does not seem to get as many reviews these days thus IDK how good it may be these days.
  • HolaTX
    7 years ago
    I also prefer Bucks Wild. There is a VIP area that you can pay extra to sit in, but it is actually more visible than where the regular dances are done. As for mileage, it tends to be hot or cold. A sure sign that you're with a low-mileage dancer is that she takes you to the corner along the wall where the entrance is located and the booths face each other. Once when I was there, I saw a group of bouncers over in that corner, and the evening did not appear to have ended well for the guy getting the dance.
  • cowboyak
    7 years ago
    My buddy and I debate between Bucks and PTs. I prefer Bucks for nude.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion