tuscl

100% Chance This Teen Wil Be A Stripper One Day

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Police are investigating a brawl involving Danielle Bregoli, 13, and three others early on Sunday morning outside of a bar in Lake Worth, Florida.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/27/cash-me-out…

http://nypost.com/2017/02/07/cash-me-out…

http://www.drphil.com/shows/i-want-to-gi…

17 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    I'm confused. What does "cash me outside" mean?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    The girl talks so "lazily" she means to say "CATCH me outside"
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Jack, I think it's Sun Tzu trick. I think she using nonsense to confuse & stun adults. Clearly it's working (even Doctor Phil was apparently confused by it, too).
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Shailynn explanation makes sense. Sort of how ratchet evolved from "rat shit" evolved from "hood rat."
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    That's way these girls are so manipulative and dangerous. They learn from the onset of puberty how to push adult's buttons, particularly men. So by time they are 18 they are pros at it (5+ yrs experience) and no shrinking violets. Crafty creatures.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Back when I was young, any kid who acted like that would be out on the street or in jail or in the hospital. Reminds me of a South Park:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhqM2vLT…
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    The psyche of a millennial, dom always gets it right.
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    I think she's starting a little too early. She'll have wrecked that body & look like 10 miles of bad road by the time she's old enough to strip. Unless she finds a way to cash in on her 15 minutes of fame and stay clean-ish for a few years, my money is on she burns out.

She's not special though, there's a girl like that on every block in lake worth.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Oh Dolfan I'm sure she begs to differ - she's very special in her own mind! Lol

Your assessment is probably correct. Here's to hoping she turns a corner.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    She needs a good ass kicking
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    A little ghetto thugette who needs a definite spanking! Such a waste.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Anyone who looks at anyone born after 1995 and sees them paying into social security to support them in their old age is going to wish assisted suicide was legal.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    Let the pro abortion poster child out on the the street if she wants to be a street ho let her. When she leaves change the locks or move. But the mom is almost as bad as the little bitch. They want their Jerry Springer moment. I'd bet good money the little brat tried to fuck her mom;s boyfriend and her dad at the same time to get them arrested. She is a walking scam.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I'm with Dolfan on that, there is definitely " a girl like that on every block in lake worth. "
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The only thing I know off this girl is looking at the link of the Dr Phil interview - I only watched about 10 seconds of it - to me she seems desperate for attention and seemingly has no sense of direction probably from POS parenting - just my guess.

She doesn't know she's not as bad as she thinks she is and she may end up learning some lessons the hard way.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Absolutely Papi, she's probably going to mouth off to someone she will wish she hadn't mouthed off to. I'm thinking if a judge threw her in a juvenile boot camp for attitude adjustment they would be doing her a major favor and maybe saving her life.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    ^Apparently Dr. Phil sent her somewhere like that, apparently it didn't work.

I feel bad for her she obviously needed some help and getting thrust on to day time TV to look like a fool in front of millions wasn't what she needed. Now she's getting attention and apparently Mom see's a cashcow.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion