tuscl

Miami clubs

creepy_perv
North Carolina
What are some options for good clubs in Miami? Looking for high mileage. Not really into black chicks, but love white girls and latinas.

6 comments

• flagooner
    8 years ago
    Papi has that post on speed dial
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    LOL - I just happened to log in right at the moment the thread was posted
  • creepy_perv
    8 years ago
    Great read. Thanks!
  • BuckMcNutter
    8 years ago
    Great post... some additional comments. Tootsies at night and day are sooooo different. Night gals are stuck up. I once had a 10 tell me she doesn't even do laps... Just rooms. Recently a 9 said after the floor dance that she charges $20 ? Really , what a ROB. And she wouldn't even drop her g-string. Day girls will drop em and even give you a little grind.
    Yes, there is a huge Cuban Missile Invasion at DD in Pompano especially. Some of them are 10's. But the language barrier is huge. Sometimes they just give the international sign for BJ and its off to the races. You have 9 -10 minutes in the $100 dance room. No time for chit chat !
    BT Pompano is still under major renovations... (Longer than the Boston Big Dig). They closed off half the place. Rumor is it will be a Penthouse Club !
    There are extras at Cheetah Pompano... Just have to get to know them for 1-2 more visits. I've had handies on the main floor... But now they put lights by the small bar :((( That place had more DNA then a crime lab ! :))
  • goosman
    8 years ago
    Need a little bit more detail to give a recommendation. You say you like Latinas, but Miami has enough that there is a variety of Latinas. Do you like them classy, trashy, thin, natural, curvy, surgically enhanced, etc. What can you tolerate or put up with. Do you want some interrraction with a dancer or just the wanna dance. How is important is mileage to you? Are you willing sacrifice consistent mileage for the quality/looks of the girls? Or are you willing to sacrifice looks for good mileage? How tolerant are you of a top walk/parade? What day & what time of day will you be going? There are different worlds in Miami, much less if you add in Broward & palm Beach.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion