tuscl

Detroit 3PMer

Monday, February 13, 2017 2:50 PM
Detroit police were called to one of our dive clubs on 8 Mile this afternoon after a report of 2 bodies in a car. Details are sparse, but 2 men were found dead inside a car in the parking lot.

17 comments

• samsung1
    7 years ago
    Any idea what club
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Update on our 11 pm news. Police are looking for some asshole named txtittygag. His DNA was found on the cock of a guy named Douchester, one of the 2 men in the car. Police chief interviewed on camera stated there's a solid case against that faggot. The other man hasn't been identified as of yet. You can run, you dumbass coward, but we'll get your faggot ass.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    For fucks sake, vm, don't waste our time.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Lots of others do, too, gammanu95.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    No, I actually expected a daytime strip club shooting. I understand that a lot of losers post threads that directly attack other members. I've blocked many of those trolls because that is an obvious waste of time. Attacking people in comments is more normal, although disappointing to see. Even though you and I disagree politically, you are usually intelligent enough and engaging enough that I like to read your posts and comments. But to waste the time to start a thread just to attack a troll like txtiittyfag who most of have blocked from his first meltdown? Rise above that. That's all I'm saying.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    There are several clubs here in Detroit where shootings are commonplace enough, the one in the discussion is one of them. Recently down on Michigan Ave, there was a club shooting. I've been to the 8 Mile club, it's a gangbangers hangout. txttyfag is an ass who doesn't have the sense to shut his piehole. He deserves a buttfuck.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I never understood the "8 mile" thing after I first saw Eminem's feature film. It wasn't until "It Follows" a couple years ago that I learned 8 mile is where the suburbs end and the city begins. BTW, if you like supernatural horror movies, "It Follows" is a must-see.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    So were there two dead bodies in a car outside a sc or bp?
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    *or no?
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    I wonder what became of the dancer that I met recently who was from Detroit and decided to use that as her stage name. Maybe she returned to Detroit. Very pretty (tho naive) gal.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Detroit as a stage name? She might as well have called herself "ghetto"
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    ^ Yup. Very pretty 19yo AA dancer. She definitely wasn't ghetto, but rather naive in her view of the world. She talked a lot about heading down to Miami to dance (I'd say heads up Papi but this gal ain't nearly curvy enough for him!) but also talked about heading back to Detroit. She'd only been in LA a short time and sadly her dances weren't up to muster, especially since she chose to work at a COI club - big mistake. I suspect that her low mileage dances soon got her no custies and she's already moved on to who knows where.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    She moved over to Follies, in Atlanta. Pretty girl, petite, six pack, but never takes off that damned yellow teddy.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Everything written on this site should be considered to be alternative facts.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    You should know about fiction, dickbreath seeing as how that's the only thing that ever comes out of your dickbreath mouth.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Chief James Craig on the 6 pm news released video of txtittyfag slithering away on his stomach out of the parking lot at HT's. With no legs to stand on, that's how he gets around. Should be real easy to catch and convict.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion