tuscl

Strippers flock to Houston to make bank off Super Bowl fans

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

10 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Sounds like a good time for the locals to stay home.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    Experienced this with a dancer from my local club. A couple of months before last year's Super Bowl we had dinner outside the club in which she tells me she is going to head to San Francisco for a few weeks to dancer. This has been my first and only OTC experience (dinner) but we had had a good time and had plans to hang out again. Well....have never heard from her again. No one from her club has seen her around, in which she was very popular and had been a dancer for a couple of years.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    My CF went to Houston to work this week.
    Hoping she has some good stories to tell this week!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yesterday someone posted a review of St James Houston where he was pissed about them charging a $40 cover
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Same as every year? Just a different city.

Go Falcons!
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    @maho. That is so strange. Did you look her up in social media to see if she was still posting? If you had her phone number and she had WhatsApp, you can see the last time she was active.
  • goldmongerATL
    8 years ago
    Yes, pickings were slim at Follies yesterday. Heard about girls headed to Houston.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Happens every year.
  • Array
    8 years ago
    Scores Houston and Vivid can only be improved by the influx. They are bad clubs.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    Bavarian-

Obviously had her number but didn't know her real name. Have since done a bit of "cyber stalking" and have her real name but can't find any Facebook page or anything else. Have been to her club numerous times asking around. Those who knew of her said she has not been around, and would make a comment about girls traveling around a lot lately to dance. One did tell me she still had a locker downstairs so that probably meant she was still active - had just not been around in a while.

One thing I always regret is we went out to dinner a couple of weeks before Thanksgiving. We had a good time and talked about hanging out again. We then texted about hanging out again, and I responded saying I would see what she was up to after the holidays - i.e. after Christmas and New Year's. My thought was trying to be nice - thinking she would be busy during the holidays working, hanging with friends and family, ect, but a part of me wonders if she that as me brushing her off. Never heard from her after the holidays and the of course the Super Bowl came so assumed she was out of town and not wanting to communicate with peeps from back home.

Anyway, guess my theories might be as follows:

-liked San Fran she stayed out there to live, work, ect.
    -got out of the game
    -is back in state but working elsewhere
    -something happened to her - hate to even think that thought though

About the only thing I was able to track down online is it looks like she received a traffic situation in town sometime this summer.

Anyway, my original post was in response to dancers travelling for the Super Bowl to work. But guess my situation morphed into something more which is a dancer disappearing altogether.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion