tuscl

Cartwheels With No Underwear = Jail!!!!

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/na…

Another awesome teacher award (and I mean that in a sincere way). Kinda severe that this person is still in jail over this.

- AGAIN where were these teachers when I was in school?

11 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    At one of our bikini bars, Sporty's Bar, Sunnyvale, one dancer was in a bad mood as the money was slow. She said, "I'll do naked cartwheels across the floor, for $200.

She routinely did OTC's.

And then our nude clubs have entered into agreements with LE which prohibit "off stage nudity".

It sucks when LE is pressing the limits and finding new ways to impose restrictions, as opposed to the club owners and dancers finding ways to make existing laws unenforceable.

SJG

Joe Bonamassa - Born Under A Bad Sign - Live At The Greek Theatre - Three Lovelies Singing With Him
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEO9zm_-…
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Shut up SJG

She's a hag - forget it (photo in link below)

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/oklahoma-cartwh…
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    ^

EEEK! Likely the last thing I want to see is her doing cartwheels without her undies, even with her undies, no thanks. And 34 years old? Is that dog years?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I had a few teachers I wish I could have been molested by
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I had one teacher that was sort of oversexualized towards me. It was actually kind of creepy at the time. I look back differently at it now at 39 than I did at 17 at the time.

I do think these things are more normalized now. Plus the media outlets are more likely to report them nationally than they would have in the past (20-30 years ago). Sex, sex work, and sexuality is more normalized now.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I agree with OSU, it's been a long 34 years for that hag
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Amazing that it warrants the police putting her in jail though.
    Seems like the police would have better things to do.
    Like arresting consenting adults having sex....
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    "Amazing that it warrants the police putting her in jail though."

I agree in general, but apparently there was more to it. This wasn't an honest mistake. The dumb hag told them that she wasn't wearing panties before doing it. She was also talking about drugs and saying stupid stuff about how she thought 14 yo boys were like men. So basically we are talking about an old looking bitch in heat.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I pray that i never get desperate enough to fuck that.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Ugh when I read the original article and no photo I envisioned a little gymnist body student teacher type. I don't think the original article I posted stated her age. Then I found the other article and all fantasies were ruined!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Shailynn, your mom says that you are to stay in the attic.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion