tuscl

Periodic reminder that weed is the most amazing strip club enhancement since ext

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Friday, January 20, 2017 9:51 PM
Trust me even though I'm a lawyer. If you haven't tried it, come to a meet up and I'll set you up. MUCH better ham alcohol. Here's the clearest proof that I'm right. Loyd Jose Guy totally disagrees with me.

17 comments

• JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    ham = than
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Also more likely to get a club shut down than prostitution.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    yeah I've never tried it. only reason I'm c (Somewhat) curious is because I heard it enhances/makes music better
  • mikeya02
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Yes it does among other things
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Everything good becomes better, more in depth, more intense, especially sexual stimulation and music. Once I actually enjoyed nothing but bagpipes playing thanks to Mary Jane.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Shit
  • How can I get a hold of some of that ham alcohol? It sounds tasty. Sounds like something Juice might make in NC.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Strippers are always smoking weed at my house. My CF left a bong here for her use. But weed doesn't do much for me any more, not like it did in college.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Still wishing you were back in your teens, JS69?
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Good one Duggy. Very original.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    If you need weed as an enhancer John, then you've got something wrong going on with you. SJG
  • PurpleDressDonna
    7 years ago
    Why u tell ppl someting wong wit dem? Be nice Lloyd. If u nice, I wear my purple dress for u.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    I agree but then you either have to pay for a car service or be subjected to horrors of public transport if you have that in your city.
  • beguiled
    7 years ago
    ham alcohol? is that like methane? I like to toss a doobie on stage with my tips for the girls I know well.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    More like a periodic reminder of @Smith's midlife-crises and descent into a second adolescence.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    with the appearance of our newest member PurpleDressDonna can DreamStripper be far behind )
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Once again, RandomMember and twentyfive, +25 each for their insightfulness. SJG Brian Eno [view link] [view link] [view link] TJ School Girls [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion