tuscl

Indy Update

AnonymousJim
Scanning the room from the back
Just want to confirm the following I'm gleaning about Indianapolis from recent reviews, since I might be headed in that direction in the next few months:

1. Brad's still seems to the best option, though it's nowhere near as good as it used to be. A few hotties, some ladies stacked up top, good attitudes and good mileage in the dance rooms, even if the dances are no longer the bargain they once were. Probably no extras, but OTC might be found with the right kind of digging. Might have to fight off regulars to get attention, but that's the only struggle.

2. Dancers has a few hotties, but less mileage.

3. Club Rio is a viable third option, though it's a little grittier of a choice than the other two. Maybe more mileage, but from less attractive ladies.

Went last year and had a better time at Brad's on a Saturday than at Dancers on a Friday. As someone who clubs in Detroit and Chicago, too, I know Indy probably won't provide ladies with the kinds of looks either of those cities will provide, nor will it provide Detroit's insane mileage, but it seems like a good time can still be had at Brad's.

2 comments

• MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    You have named my three favorite Indy clubs. In fact, over the past few years I have migrated as follows:
    * Brad's - relatively high-mileage $10 lappers (now $20 but $12 at lunchtime)
    * Dancer's - $20 all the time with comparable mileage)
    * Club Rio - lap dances are always $20 but the real action is in the $30 area and, most especially, the VIP room

Five years ago I probably visited Brad's 15-20 times a year. Last year I was at Club Rio about 15 times and no other Indy clubs at all. Rio is the closest thing Indy has to an extras club.
  • AnonymousJim
    8 years ago
    My trip to Dancers last year felt like a waste of time. Two girls of 20 worth getting dances with. One (a 9) got pulled into the VIP with a guy most of the night. The other (an 8) was fun, but rather strict about rules and not allowing touching. I also found the lapper room seats very uncomfortable.

At Brad's, I hit it off nicely with a younger redhead with glasses. Did some dances and a session in the Brass Room. Got the impression she might have entertained OTC if I was willing to wait until the end of the night, but I both think that was just our chemistry and know I had an early morning the next day. She was much more loose about where I could put my hands than the Dancers girl.

Rio seems like a risk in terms of dancer quality, from what I've read. Call me crazy, but I'd rather get solid lappers with two-way contact from a 9 that lets me fondle her D's than get extras from a 5 or 6. If there are 8s or 9s handing out extras, that's another story, but I've only seen that at the Penthouse Club and with one girl in Chicago who I think was trying to get fired. Given Indy had struck me as a place with a pretty solid ceiling of 7 or 8 at Brad's, I fear the drop-off at Rio.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion