tuscl

Stripper

Cherry.jinx
Uttar Pradesh
I want to be a stripper and I need to apply for it but I don't know how, I need help.

15 comments

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Show us your tits and we'll help!
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    We TUSCL gentlemen will be glad to assist you to become a stripper. What city do you live in? How old are you? What do you look like? Attach some pics.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    We will have Juice get in contact with you. He'll set you up a nice Backpage account.
  • Cherry.jinx
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the advice but I want to be a stripper, not a prostitute. There is a difference, pls understand the difference.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Does that mean you won't show us your tits! That is not going to look good on your stripper resume.
  • Cherry.jinx
    8 years ago
    Lol... No!!! U ain't paying me for that so no!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    If you want to make money as a stripper you need an evaluation we can't help without knowing what you are working with. ; )
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    twentyfive is right. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The reason for the remarks you've gotten is b/c we get trolls on here pretending to be strippers/women and they take us for a ride.

This website is 99% strip club customers - see StripperWeb.com which is a site for dancers.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Sorry Papi I don't worry about no trolls I just want to see her pretty tits. , )
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    PS So do you you pervert )
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    LMAO, not Papi !!! He's pure as snow that's been peed on. :)
  • Cherry.jinx
    8 years ago
    M still a baby, I'll join a strip club somewhere in September or October may be this year when I come to USA. M still in India.
  • Cherry.jinx
    8 years ago
    N I dunno how to send attachments so u guys can just follow me on IG with the username _cat_woman
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You can upload pictures to imgbox.com then post the link here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion