Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Stripper

Cherry.jinx

Uttar Pradesh

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

I want to be a stripper and I need to apply for it but I don't know how, I need help.

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Show us your tits and we'll help!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

We TUSCL gentlemen will be glad to assist you to become a stripper. What city do you live in? How old are you? What do you look like? Attach some pics.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

We will have Juice get in contact with you. He'll set you up a nice Backpage account.

Profile picture for Cherry.jinx
Cherry.jinx
•

Thanks for the advice but I want to be a stripper, not a prostitute. There is a difference, pls understand the difference.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Does that mean you won't show us your tits! That is not going to look good on your stripper resume.

Profile picture for Cherry.jinx
Cherry.jinx
•

Lol... No!!! U ain't paying me for that so no!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

If you want to make money as a stripper you need an evaluation we can't help without knowing what you are working with. ; )

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

twentyfive is right. :)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

The reason for the remarks you've gotten is b/c we get trolls on here pretending to be strippers/women and they take us for a ride.

This website is 99% strip club customers - see StripperWeb.com which is a site for dancers.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Sorry Papi I don't worry about no trolls I just want to see her pretty tits. , )

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

PS So do you you pervert )

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

LMAO, not Papi !!! He's pure as snow that's been peed on. :)

Profile picture for Cherry.jinx
Cherry.jinx
•

M still a baby, I'll join a strip club somewhere in September or October may be this year when I come to USA. M still in India.

Profile picture for Cherry.jinx
Cherry.jinx
•

N I dunno how to send attachments so u guys can just follow me on IG with the username _cat_woman

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

You can upload pictures to imgbox.com then post the link here.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement