tuscl

Why do we have the worst Trolls on the internet?

Tuesday, January 3, 2017 7:05 PM
They sound like mental retard parrots Meanwhile Juice is cleverly trolling BP and CL ads with hilarious results

10 comments

• mikeya02
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ Don't feel bad, Not everyone can be clever and funny. Not every one can sound as stupid as you either
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Yeah that dumb dot fuck just bumped one of his threads 6 times in less than an hour. I've never ignored anyone here and I scoff at people that brag about putting someone on ignore. No doubt many have already ignored him and he has become a very strong candidate for my first ignore!
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Trolls must not hav the Playboy channel. They are lacking basic human rights. Right now I see a BJ on tv, now sex. Plus a topless girl. I'm so used to it that it's only a little distracting. Here is the dialog Uuh, uuh, on my god, uuh, uuh, uuh , on my god, uuh, uuh, Mm, oh my god. Etc.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Wtf?
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Of all the trolls, tools, and idiots that waste space on here, why would you not ignore a dot account? That seems like a no-brainer.
  • Spirit_of_Alucard
    7 years ago
    You sir are prone to encouraging the irredeemably STUPID & BORDERLINE ILLITERATE even as you complain about the VILE ATTACK DOGS. As such you are a TROLL ENABLER. Look in the mirror before pointing fingers. I think the great man would want you to know that the act of pointing fingers leaves THREE MORE POINTING AT YOURSELF! Plus a thumb that's kind of doing nothing in particular. Maybe pointing up. But the big point is to deal with the beam in your own eye before dealing with the mote in your brother's eye. That is why I only point out the worst VILE ATTACK DOGS.
  • Aravas
    7 years ago
    Yes I have seen the worst troll on this site ever
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Some other kinds of sites are worse, because the trolls are the moderators. That can be worse because people argue to prove that they are right. On most sites with moderators these mods don't really read the threads close enough to understand what was going on. I think we owe Founder a debt of gratitude. SJG
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Maybe they just need a Snicker bar. They don't bother me I read what I want and respond to what I want.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ :) SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion