• Dougster
    8 years ago
    OP: "Who owns TUSCL?" Rech.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Check yourself before your Rech yourself
  • afroking72
    8 years ago
    He probably has a lifetime membership, haha But, I want to know who is the founder, is he/she an avid strip club connaisseur. What do you think this website is worth? $100,000? 1/2 million, 1 million, ... The reason I asked is almost every strip club you Google this website comes first, so I am sure it is pretty popular with lots of hits.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Juice owns the website he runs it out of a mobile home in the Carolinas.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    25 juice lives in a van down by the river, he is working hard to move into a mobile home.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I didn't say it was his mobile home(or his computer for that matter). ROFLMAO
  • ime
    8 years ago
    touche
  • ime
    8 years ago
    but if he keeps sucking dick for $50 he should be able to buy a place soon. How much can a mobile home cost? a grand top right?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^That information is not my area of expertise
  • ime
    8 years ago
    he had a thread with his business idea i didn;t read what he said. I just assumed he was sucking dicks for $50 a piece
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, Santa Claus bears an amazing resemblance to Juice !!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Papi goes to Burger King for Founder. Founder gives him gas money and a few fries,
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Founder keeps a low-profile, I don't think much is known about him - from when I joined TUSCL in 2012 it was my understanding founder is out of Los Angeles and has/had(?) a fulltime job other than TUSCL. I believe TUSCLer "Sinclair" once did some research that showed TUSCL earned about $80k per yr in ad revenue, this was about 2 years ago and there's more advertising on TUSCL now - and that doesn't include the memberships, but who knows how much it's really worth
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I don't own TUSCL - my work is a labor of love :)
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Thank you Founder for creating the best strip club website on planet Earth hands down!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Amen, larryfisherman !!
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    I get BJ for cheaper. I have to FORCE women to do covered. I don't like taking chances with hookers
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    I own TUSCL
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Not only does Papi Chulo own tuscl, but fully 3/4 of the people on here are actually Papi Chulo aliases. That includes both Dougster and Rick Dugan, txtittyfag and txtittyfag., etc.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    It's gotta be Emily.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Which would be worth more? Ownership of TUSCL. Or rights to 2% profit from RickyBoy's The System?
  • Aurum
    8 years ago
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Thanks to Founder for hosting the web site but if it wasn't for adult members like papi, gawker, shadowcat, subraman, JS69, etc this place would just be a landfill of stupid troll threads.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    There is a concern now because Founder had indicated that motorhead was his designated successor. But where now is motorhead? SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion