tuscl

Just A Few Days Left: Who Will Die?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Just a few days left in 2016, still plenty of time for several more celebrities to die. Current Vegas odds:

Keith Richards - 1:1000

Gary Busey - 1:5

Richard Simmons - 2:8

Lindsay Lohan - 1:15

Tia Tequila - 2:52

Mary-Kate Olsen - 1:75

David Hasselhoff - 2:20

Corey Feldman - 1:6

14 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm a gambler so I'm taking the long shot on keith
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Death pools must have paid out a lot this year.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    I wonder how they came up with those odds? A monkey throwing darts at a dart board? It must work, that's how the Browns draft players.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    I wonder how they came up with the odds myself.
    By the way not to start some shit, but look at the odds Trump will serve a full term. I think it was 1:5

So I will admit I don't gamble and don't have any business gambling. but are they saying that Keith Richards has a better chance of survival than all the others?
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Bookies generally let the market determine the odds.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    A remember a survey saying something like 8% of people believed that Trump would serve 12 years as president. So get rid of term limits for himself. :-)
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    The conclusion I come up with is that being on the Hollywood squares radically impairs one's life expectancy. Of course for any true geeks out there, the worst life expectancy was that of a Red Shirt on Star Trek (TOS), one of the wonderfully cynical sub-plots in "Galaxy Quest".

Honestly I think there is nothing special about 2016. Celebrities have to die sometime and as we keep bringing new celebrities on board, the hype machine has to do something when the old ones take the final "exit- Stage Left" call. If you took all the stars on the walk of fame and divided them up by death you would probably come out with a statistical average and most years would be plus/minus that mean by within 2% or so...
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Wait??!? Las Vegas has ODDS on this sort of thing?? That's morbid. But wow.
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    Gary Busey just looks dead. He's probably got plenty of time left.
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    Sadly,
    Female: Olivia deHavilland, Doris Day or Carol Channing
    Male: Kirk Douglas, Billy Graham or George H,W, Bush

http://www.ranker.com/list/celebrity-dea…
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    You can bet on almost anything in England
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    One thing is for sure nobody gets out of this life alive.
    That is the reason cemeteries always have a fence, people just dieng to get in.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    ^^^ I for one don't think I'll be interred in the ground.

If I die like I live I'll be cremated. Its perfectly natural for me to make a real ash of myself.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    lol

I made those all up - I think I have a future as an odds maker. Every single person on that list has been in rehab (FYI).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion