Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Bob Seger - Little Drummer Boy

440viking
440viking103461

FUCK IT!

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Little Drummer Boy is my favorite Christmas song and IMO Bob Seger's version is among if not the best.

Have a Merry Christmas guys!

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Not big into Christmas songs but I do like very much the 1984 song "Do They Know It's Christmas" by Band Aid

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Yeah i'm not big on Christmas songs either but something about Little Drummer Boy just deeply moves me.

Feel free to post a link to the song you mentioned.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Band Aid - "Do They Know It's Christmas" (1984)

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

For this forum? I'd go with John Valby's "Joy to the Girls" (explicit: Christmas OTC)

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Here's an old fave of mine "Sleigh Ride" by The Ventures

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

little drummer boy by bing crosby and david bowie. duet.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Any Christmas song by Johnny Mathis

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Here comes Santa Clause by Gene Autry.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Blue Christmas by Elvis ,,,,,,,,,,,another fave

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

@ Papi - can you name any of the artists in the Band Aid video?

I generally hate all Christmas songs but this one is one of the handful that are bearable

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

@ londonguy:

I grew up in the 80s and back then there were lots of British pop-acts that were popular in the US - off the top of my head I remember:

Boy George, George Michael, Simon Lebond, Sting, Bono, and Paul something (the guy who sang "Every Time You Go Away)

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Papi, It was Paul Young. Not so young now though.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

I just heard Jim Manors sing Silent Night yesterday. That man could sing!!!!

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Posted by another member in another thread, I believe in Father Christmas - Greg Lake + Ian Anderson.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement