tuscl

Fuck it. YOLO

Thursday, December 22, 2016 6:16 PM
Tittle says it all. That's what I just decided. Then, it also got me thinking about other TUSCLers who also said fuck it, YOLO. Such as: LDK, before giving that tranny the handjob. Shailynn, before fucking that married woman and running out the back door. JohnSmith, before hitting up the DS. One. Mo. Time. Juice, before eating just one more chacken finger. His 12th of the night. Ricky boy, before fucking that stripper that packed on 25 pounds. SJG, before he finally abandoned all of his F2F responsibilities, packed up the van, gassed it up, and pointed the compass South to Tijuana for muchas toda la noches con mujeres de las calles. I must be missing some, right?

19 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I am shitting up a storm
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Larry Fish Sticks the fudge packer
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    lopaw's breaking in the new bi-curious girl in VIP after test driving her in the LD area. the front room master, our own jestrite50, shows us how it's done by breaking in the waitress the only way a master womanizer can! founder and Emily resurface and post in the discussion forum again! Chili Palmer sets a new TUSCL & SCJ record of 38 lap dances in a row from a dancer with big fake tits. 4got2wipe gets to rimjob the dancer on stage instead of the standard Stevie or motorboat. JimGassigan eats a pastrami sandwich. Shailynn and flagooner shove larryfisherman in a locker. Dougster shorts some Treasuries. s88 gets DFK and GFE and FIV with a willing dancer in VIP then the two share a bus ride back. timex345 drives to a show club. Spends 60 minutes in the parking lot, debating whether to go or not. YOLO. So he finally goes inside. Bavarian gets a new CF and does w/e it is Bavarian's always wanted to do. 4got2wipe remembers to wipe. Larryfisherman makes it rain $50K, embarrassing Floyd Maywether's measly $40K downpour. Phoenix133 returns with stories about her baby daughter. She and her SO finally get their own place with a nursery. Juice and GACA fight over who gets to be the godfather, meanwhile everyone on Tuscl knows the real godfather is shadowcat. Skibum609 smokes a bowl in his WRX, tells the dancer he's thru waiting on her, and leaves. (Life's too short to chase down a dancer). LecherousMonk is shiving and winning the game. SJG's secret group un-gerrymanders all of the red districts to be 55:45 blue:red, reversing 25 years of GOP fuckery into the election process. dallas702, thru persuavive argument, successfully converts all the Liberals and Progressives into Libertarians who then save capitalism, end most correctable poverty, and re-strengthen our property rights. Congress ends income tax and capital gains tax and instead enacts a consumption tax, with rebates for voluntary consumption below the FPL. ... or not. ;) Chessmaster bumps a bunch of 6 month old threads Subraman ties up every dancer in club for 8 hours. By the end of the shift the table is filled with upturned, empty shot glasses, and each dancers nipples have been pinched a dark red color (matching the shade of his Ed Hardys) and he's got OTC lined up. Nina is winning. Shadowcat is holding down his corner at Follies. . . . !! Motörhead resurfaces and writes an article about what he's been up to since August. And it's gold. YOLO!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • Lol. Nicely done Dominic.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Funny shit. New found respect for Dominic :)
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    LMAO Dominic! Well done!
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    The party hasn't started until I come in wearing my bedazzled Ed Hardy skinny jeans. BEDAZZLED mother fuckas
  • LOL. Now I'm picturing a reunion with all TUSCL members in attendance wearing name tags with their aliases on them.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Good stuff
  • So, the reason I started this thread is because I decided to see my SB more frequently next year, even though I'm going to spend more than I planned on. That's my fuck it, YOLO. However, I'm also on Tinder, trying to meet a new girlfriend. I hate online dating and part of me doesn't even want to find a girlfriend, because I want to continue seeing the SB. Anyway, I said fuck it, YOLO and wrote up a Tinder bio that is sure to turn off a lot of women. Oh well. Fuck it. Here it is: Story of us: We match on Tinder and meet for lunch. We have crazy chemistry and start a whirlwind romance. We eventually settle into a happy and comfortable relationship that lasts many years. As we are old and gray, we die in one another's arms after having simultaneous orgasms that are too much for our old hearts to handle. Roll credits. The end. Or, you swipe left and we both die alone with an apartment full of cats. Either way, I'm going out with some pussy.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Excellent! I can only add two things: Clackport gets a hit on itunes Rech surfaces
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Rech is still here under a different alias. Fucker
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Dominic! Dominic! Dominic! For the win!
  • LDK owning it and not shying away from it. Hilarious.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    LDK82 is awesome. I can bust his balls a little and he takes it in stride. He was one of the first people here to make me realize people go to strip clubs for different reasons and theirs arent always the same as yours.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Dominic77 +25 SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shaylyn I agree He is also the one to teach me the art It's actually fun to LDK
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    It also saves a duck load of cash
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion