tuscl

Drivers Licenses

crazyjoe
Colorado
They should quit selling drivers licenses at Walmart..

Tonite I am headed home on a 4 lane divided highway from the middle of nowhere. Someone decides to tailgate me when I am doing the speed limit (65) in the right lane. I keep slowing down to 45 mph and the fucker still can't figure out there is another lane to pass...

13 comments

• Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I swear the rudest drivers on the road are either pulling into or pulling out of the Walmart / Sams Club near me. For example: they will pass you just to slow down (slam on their brakes / brake check you) to turn in to Walmart. Or they turn left through a five lane intersection well after the light has changed red.

Walmart (and its owners) is what is wrong with America. /rant over.
  • etsutwigg222
    8 years ago
    Sorry, I guess I missed where the owners of WalMart or the WalMart building turned in front of you. You just described 90% of the drivers in California.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    If Walmart didn't exist, those idiot drivers would still be out there.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    If Walmart didn't exist you would have to get your DL as the prize in a box of Cracker Jacks.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I think crazyjoe was commenting on the idiocy of the drivers, not claiming that Walmart contributed. Substitute 7-11 for Walmart and you get the same message.

Or maybe he was ragging on Walmart.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Where does the term "ragging on" originate? Does it have anything to do with a woman's time of the month?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    @flagooner I got that but lousy drivers like Walmart are all over the world.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    True
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I use to drive once a month from my home in an Atlanta suburb to Columbia SC and I would rate how good each trip was by how many times I had to give other drivers the finger. :)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    @shadowcat so was it a five finger drive?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Usually at least a 3. :)
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Back in the old days in Floriduh (about 25 years ago) drivers licenses were sold in the Pic N' Save department stores. When Sam Walton ran the show at Walmart it was a pleasure to shop in his stores, with a lot of American merchandise. Since his kids took over, the place really took a dive in all areas, and I haven't set foot in one for several years.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hmmm, maybe we can give the Indian spammers a run for their money and get more DL's at the Evil Empire, Walmart.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion