tuscl

Ever tell a stripper her pussy stunk?

sflguy123
Florida
Thursday, December 15, 2016 2:35 PM
I was at what would be considered a small dive club yesterday. I've been there often and with the girl in question before. Her pussy smelled the other times also. This is an extras club. At the bar I touch her pussy with my right middle finger to get a check. As she's not paying attention I bring my finger to rub my nose and can smell that foul stank. I use the condensation on the bottom of the beer bottom to try and clean my finger of skanky pussy. Later she takes my left hand and places in on her pussy, it's kind of musky, I can now smell her stank when my hand isn't even near my nose. I can't deal with this anymore. I am getting so turned off. I end up saying I have to go and leave and go to another club(I went to the bathroom first and washed my hands 2x). This is a small, uncrowded club(daytime) with only a bar and since I've been with her before she will know to come up to me. I'll never have the guts to tell her this but wonder if others here have had the guts(and lived to tell the tale)? Since it's a small club and hard to ignore someone I'll probably have to tell her I want to try other girls. That or hire a hitman(message me if you're one and come cheap). :O

19 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah; this has been discussed on here several times - the consensus generally has been to not say anything I guess to spare her feelings - but I kinda wonder if they rather be told (in a polite way) since they would prefer that to their $$$ being affected? Part of the problem is that dive clubs often don't have showers thus there may not be much they can do about it - IDK if wipes would be enough to do the trick.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Some girls as well as some men just have stronger natural smells. Personal hygiene can also play a role as well. I would think wet wipes should help. Hell nothing is better than something A lit healthy smell is nice but a strong funky smell is a turn off for sure Funny store The first chick I ever had sex with had a funky smelling pussy at age 13. I honestly don't think she could help it. Any ways she was my first and I believed that all pussy was like this. The second piece of pussy I had basically didn't even have a smell it was so lite...I was like WTF ? By girl 3 I figured out that girl one had some funky ass pussy lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    So the big question is WWJD ? I would never tell her that dat pussy stank but I would be firm on needing to have a new dancer.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    U don't owe her a explanation on why you desire a new companion
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    @Papi that particular dump has a shower
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I didnt say anything. I just got another dancer
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    She probably has the blue waffle disease which is why she stanky!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Don't say anything - just ask her to smell your finger :)
  • BigPoppa99
    8 years ago
    (( Yes! She's actually a member here. But I'll give her the benefit of saying that she did have the flu.
  • BigPoppa99
    8 years ago
    She even said it was coming out from both holes! ))
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    This is where listermint comes in handy as I've said time and time again. I'd splash some on her pussy next time you're around her and stanky turns to minty. Just think of all the plaque you'd be killing if you were to go down on her.
  • Alterego4401
    8 years ago
    Telling a woman he pussy stinks is the equivalent of telling a guy is dick is small. Tread lightly.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Agree with alterego.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Yes. I always politely and gently tell them if it's a good idea for them to freshen up, tuck in a tampon string or whatever, and they always seem to appreciate it
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"Some girls as well as some men just have stronger natural smells." Super strong horrible smells that you can smell several feet away are not just variations in natural smells... when it's that stanky, it's often a medical problem
  • motownkid
    8 years ago
    Nah not bad tx
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I've told another girl to tell her. I've mentioned it a few times myself if it was just normal "time since last shower" thing. But for the tuna smell, which is usually indicative of a medical problem, I've either kept my mouth shut, or let somebody else know.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Yes. It did not end well. She argued with me that "no it doesn't." But, what the hell, I'm Mister Honestly, of course I tell her! Did I mention that it did not end well? Really, though, she needed to be told. Her pussy really smelled foul as much as I tried to ignore it ... I just couldn't It was the only time I remember ending a dance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion