tuscl

Adelitas and Hong kong in Mexico...Do I need someone who knows spanish???

Mr.Blackman
California
I know Im not the only one asking themselves this so I will post this question in hopes some of you veterans of these fine establishments can give some advice. I am an african american man who would like to visit but I am not sure about the safety factor since my spanish is very limited. Any advice will be appreciated....

4 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    I'm sure the language barrier will be overcome if your wallet is full of aged white men (lol).
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Although helpfull, you do not need to speak spanish in any border town or tourist town in Mexico to get laid. I even managed to get laid in a whore house in Hermosillo MX. My buddy and I were the only non locals in the place. They cheered me as we walked out the back door to the cribs. Did the same in Cullican and La Paz.
  • silkypants
    14 years ago
    Amazingly no. I speak zero Spanish and had a really good time. All of the cab drivers speak English and most of the waiters speak English. Some girls speak very good English, but you will be limiting your selection if you stick to the English speaking ones.

I learned a few things that I would use on my next trip.

1. Carry more money that you expect to spend because the ATM’s are in Pesos and conversion rates are hard to do with people looking at you.
    2. I bought too many girls drinks and still had trouble finding the right girl. Just walk around the bar groping girls and giving out $1 tips till you find one that gropes back.
    3. Do your research and go where you want to go. Cab drives get paid in TJ just like Vegas. If they take you to the wrong spot be firm and tell them where you want to go. Yellow cabs only.
  • Mr.Blackman
    14 years ago
    Thanks to all for the advice..I am planning my trip as we speak
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion