Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Is it due to perfect ass?

Darkblue999
Darkblue999VIP79118

Somewhere in the club

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

I usually pick dancers for LD based on their looks and then keep extending the dances based on LD for first song. But sometimes I take dances from not so good looking dancers but still they r average looking but fit body.But turns out couple of those dancers are the best in ass department. But I won't extend the dances beyond two because I cannot control. I LDKed within 2 songs.Usually it takes 6 to 7 songs to happen. It's just becos of perfect sized and well toned ass for me and the sensual grinding.I asked both girls do you work out a lot.Their reply was they do weight lifting. Does it happen to you ?

Replies (4)

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Yes, I life weights and I've been told I have a perfect ass.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Definitely YES with the fit girls. Especially when I grab their arms with their ass in my lap and then squeeze their ass.

Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•

Yes Meat72, you described correctly. That's how it happened

Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•

Yes Meat72, you described correctly. That's how it happened

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement