tuscl

Hotel rooms for OTC

How do you get around the "Patriot Act" requirement that photo ID is required at check in.
You have to have a photo ID to do anything in this country now except vote for that I can say I am Jimmy Hoffa and they will count his vote as well as mine thanks to the left.
I know it may not be needed but I prefer my privacy. I made the mistake of giving out my cell number to a girl and she blew it up all the time. Fortunately I changed carriers and in those days you could not take you number. Now I use a second pay as you go phone that way if she gets out of hand I can just shut it off.

8 comments

• warhawks
    8 years ago
    Many phones (I know iPhones do it) allow you to block a phone number so that you do not get bothered with calls or texts from a number ever again (unless you unblock it).

As far as showing an ID, it's just part of the deal now it seems, even if you want to pay for the room in cash, most hotels still require you to have a credit card on file, so, have to show ID for that too.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Other than contacting those guys that sell fake ids on here I don't know any way around it.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I am in hotels all the time and rarely do I not get asked for an ID. Sometimes I don't but always get asked for a credit card.

Funny story - I drove 5 hours from home for work and was checking into a hotel on a summer weeknight. Pulling up to the hotel I nearly shit my pants because I realized I forgot my ID but had all my credit cards and cash. Walking into the hotel I was prayung this would be one of the few times I didn't get asked for an ID.

The guy checking me in was making small talk and was a little friendlier than usual so I hoped I could engage his conversation so he'd "forget" to ask for my ID. Luckily I was near an airport and a woman checking in with the other hotel clerk had gotten bumped from her flight and had to spend the night in the hotel. She was losing her shit because she didn't have a credit card for a security deposit or $50 cash to put a hold. She started going ballistic so the guy checking me in quickly handed me my keys and credit card back to go over and diffuse that situation. Whew!!!!
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    There is no longer any hotel worth staying at that doesn't require ID or a credit card. In addition to having to deal with local laws that sometimes require it, they want to be able to contact you if you trash the room, or smoke in a non-smoking room, etc.

Even the local cash notel requires ID.

It's just part of the cost of doing business. If it bothers you mightily, get the girl to rent the room and then reimburse her. Trouble with that is, of course, that most of them don't have a credit card that's worth a shit, or they're on the no-stay list at all the places cheap enough to make it worthwhile. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I stay in 150 plus hotel rooms per year. At least 50 of those rooms have been used in whole or in part to fuck strippers. I show id every time. Many times I am standing next to my hooker when I check in. Sometimes she is dressed and looks exactly like the expensive whore that she is. Many of these hotels are very nice four star type places.

Never once has there ever been the slightest issue with checking in. It's very obvious that I'm using my room to duck a sex worker and nobody cares. Or maybe they are jealous, but they never ask a question or raise the slightest issue. Fuck your strippers with pride. The same goes for getting the hotel room. Man the duck up and just show some id.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Sorry if that was harsh. I got high to duck my stripper tonight.

FUCK. It is so ducking hard to type that word on an iPhone.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    What JS said. Checking into a hotel with a woman and showing ID have literally *never* been issues for me.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I shit in hotels too
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion