tuscl

Why are there no asian dancers in northen mass stripclubs

THE CHAINDOG
Massachusetts
Lots of Asians living in Lowell, Lawrence, Nashua, but no Asian dancew\rs at Maxc's two or the c lub?

13 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Clubber adopted them and is supporting them, they don't have to dance for a living. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Strip clubs are not really an Asian thing. They go more for hostess bars and massage.

But most places that have lots of Asians in the population do have some in their strip clubs.

SJG
  • vajmon
    8 years ago
    They all work in massage parlors. Consult backpage.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    You can use rubmaps too. Use advanced search based on sex acts, to get some idea.

Attractiveness of the girls in AMPs varies widely. So just window shop until you find one you like.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    The more AMPs there are in an area, and the more of them being high mileage, then the more likely that some of them will be employing young hotties and the more likely that they will be dressing slutty, and then this all makes GFE more likely.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    In San Francisco, at various times Crazy Horse and New Century, and also the now defunct Market St. Cinema, have had large numbers of Asians. But then also the San Francisco AMP scene is PHENOMONAL.

It just varies from place to place, and again, strip clubs are not really an Asian style of business.

SJG
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    Crazy horse has several good looking asian dancers.
    Market St cinema had several asian dancers.
    One can go to club 1015 to get Asians. It closes at 4 am in the morning. So many hot sexy Asians I found there. You can also got out city nights club. I miss clubbing scene like sanfrancisco club.It is the best in US.
    SJG,
    Which one replaced market St cinema now?
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    I LUV SUSHI
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    vm,

Just wishful thinking. :(
  • shanny72
    8 years ago
    SJG-- do you post reviews on Rubmaps? Would like to read them if you do.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    shanny72, I don't know who you are. But I maintain the highest of firewalls between my online life and my F2f life. Responsibilities, obligations, and commitments require this.

Chaindog, checking for the entire state of Massachusetts, using RubMaps Advanced search the same way I do for SJ and SF, I find 11 open shops in the entire state.

Don't know if this link will still work:
    https://www.rubmaps.com/advanced-search-…

11 for the whole state is not great, as local competition means the places will be better. But if such places are of interest to you, worth it check them out.

SJG
  • shanny72
    8 years ago
    I don't know who you are either. No need to be an ass. A simple yes or no would have sufficed.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Shanny72, Yes or no would be fine, were this not a board loaded with trolls. As it is care is always needed.

Nothing personal intended though.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion