tuscl

KingPin- if you own a club

then tell us what the name is and where it is located.

14 comments

• WiseGuy
    21 years ago
    JimJazz, i think Kingpenny use to own or work in a bowling alley.
  • JimJazz
    21 years ago
    LOL! Sure Kingpenny. So what type of club is it that you are pretending to own in Detroit? Is it topless,nude,contact,no contact, alcohol, no alcohol ??? What kind of permits did you have to obtain and maintain ? What are the local laws in regards to stripclubs ? These are all things a real club owner can answer, so if you own a club you can answer them. If you are lying (which everyone knows you are I'm sure) you won't be able to answer. If you are telling the truth then you'll be able to answer in detail.
  • Kingpin
    21 years ago
    Jizzhead I've had more dancer girlfriends by accident than you'll ever have on purpose. So envy you? Not! Pity you. Of course.
  • JimJazz
    21 years ago
    ps- your comments about my new girlfriend are dripping with envy. It's damn funny how jealous you are-LMFAO!!!!
  • JimJazz
    21 years ago
    a stalker- Bwahahaha-all I did was click on your AOL profile that YOU put up yourself.Also I met my girlfriend at the gym dumbshit-not the club. If you own a club it shouldn't be so incredibly hard to tell us something about it. Like what kind of club is it- topless,nude,bikini? Or if it serves alcohol or not- if you don't want to name it ok, fine whatever- then just tell us what city it is located in. Why don't you just come clean and admit you lied son ?
  • Kingpin
    21 years ago
    Well Mr. Jizzhead. It's just that it's known that you are a stalker. I don't need that type of trouble with my girls here. Isn't that how you got the hooker you're with now? You kept buying dances from her until she told she's all yours? She tells you she's in school all day so don't call her because she might be in class? She can't spend the night because she's helping her sick aunt who has cancer? She only sucked your dick because she never tried it before you're the first guy she's ever given head to? In fact she tell tells you she loves you already. What's her name? Or is she a pretend girlfriend? Was your first date in the VIP room? Did you meet her parents? Or did she tell you they died in a car accident? Did she tell you she has all of her money in savings bonds and mutual funds and therefore has very little money on her? And that's why she doesn't have much money? Or did she tell you about her coke habit? Let us know Jizzem. We'll all be waiting to hear this. Way more interesting than my club. We'll be waiting.
  • JimJazz
    21 years ago
    ROFL- still no answer from "Mike" about the name of his pretend stripclub-ROFL
  • JimJazz
    21 years ago
    Yes KingPin if you own a club it should not be so hard to answer such a simple question. LMAO !
  • niceass
    21 years ago
    >>>I enjoy laughs from this place.

I enjoy the laughs, too. Thanks for all those you've provided. I'm just sorry they were at your expense, KingPin. Now, do you want to ever get around to answering that question that JimJazz and others have been putting to you for the last year? What club do you, or did you, own?
  • Kingpin
    21 years ago
    Jizzhead, listen. Your new dancer girlfriend gives free lap dances in the managers office every night. She gives the bouncers head in the parking lot and you'll never know. Have fun tasting the employee's. I don't answer you because I don't need or want your business. I am happy for you though. You got what you deserve. A dancer who will tell you everything you want to hear but in reality never mean a word she says. When you have sex with her she'll either do you good. You'll have to wonder how she got so exerienced. Or she'll act like sex isn't a big deal. That would be because she has plenty of it at work. Have fun JizzHead. You are the sucker of the year. Dancers are fun for a quick blowjob and some ass. Keep us updated on this relationship. I enjoy laughs from this place.
  • Kingpin
    21 years ago
    I agree and that's why I ignore him. And actually I am not in Ann Arbor genius. I may use piggy different netorks sometimes but I'm not even in that part of the state.
  • JimJazz
    21 years ago
    my motivation-LMAO- is humor. I happen to find it pretty darn funny how he boxed himself into that lie. Come on Mouse you actually think he owns a club? Please. And ah Mike aka KingPin- I was just fooling around here on tuscl looking up various member reviews and saw you had an AOL email so I cliked on your profile which said your name- job and location etc. You ignore my question because you don't have answer, because you lied about it in that seriously degrading thread- what was your motivation for posting such bullshit about "ALL" strippers ?
  • Mouse
    21 years ago
    JJ, what would you do without RL, C&S, and KP? The vast majority of your posts involve these guys. You claim to despise them, but clearly you get most of your "energy" from their posts and opinions. You need to look deeply into your own motivations - or quit criticizing them.
  • kamrynstarr
    21 years ago
    It's really sad that there are still so many ignorant people out there that don't realize that dancers are real people. Since when did KingPin become the expert on what all dancers are like? God forbid any of them actually try to have a real relationship. I guess only people like KingPin are capable of the kind of LOVE, TRUST, and UNDERSTANDING that is required in a committed relationship. Yeah, he's really open-minded, that guy...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion