tuscl

CHRISSY TEIGEN'S PUSSY EXPOSED!!!!!!

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
She's dumb as fuck but if she's going to display her roast beef I'll take a look.

http://www.celebjihad.com/chrissy-teigen…

13 comments

• TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    I was searching for pics or vids of this last night and all i found was lots of talk about it and SFW pics. Thanks for posting this link! Yes she's an airhead but she does have a nice bod.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I don;t really know what I'm looking at, but the comments are pretty funny
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    DAMN! Rarely does anyone mention a "star" on here I've even heard of. Is it that I am sad, or "stars" have become nothing special?
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    " I don;t really know what I'm looking at, but the comments are pretty funny"

Like the one below?

Abdullah Abdul • a day ago

I can smell the vile pussy jinns emitting from that rancid cock cave from here.....Allah have mercy on my eyes and nose.

Erique Lamont Abdullah Abdul • 5 hours ago

I can understand your distress, her pussy looks nothing like the camel or goat's poop hole that you have sexual congress with...

Der Führer Abdullah Abdul • 15 hours ago

The vile smell is from the pile of shit that you Involuntary dropped due to having an over-used rectum from years of sodomy, not the pussy Djins .

Dante Poe Abdullah Abdul • an hour ago

well it is not goat ass like you are used too
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Even ifI knew who she was...I still wouldn't be that excited....
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    She was a sport illustrated swimsuit model.

She is also married to singer John Legend.

She is most recently known for being dumb as a brick and exposing her stupidity on a daily basis on her twitter and Instagram accounts.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    She's queen of the butterfaces , but she's got great tits.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    @clubber we are just a couple of dinosaurs and all we have left to look forward to is, should we've buried or cremated ?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Brilliant dress!

And brilliant comments on the sites! I've noticed that site before and it's kind of fucked up. But still funny!
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    WEEE-YAWWW!!!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Lol JamesSD, I always thought the same exact thing, but thought I was alone in that opinion. Apparently not!!!
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    Eat a pizza once in a while!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion