tuscl

Henry VIII in Southgate MI

Sunday, November 20, 2016 6:10 PM
I used to be a regular PL here years ago. I stopped going a long time back. Mileage has been about 250,000 feet above the earth at all times. It was a dump, but who cares. After someone made a comment to me today, I decided to go there to see what it is like now. HOLY, MOLY !! It's spiffed up, they have a long time crew of dancers. It was great !! I recommend to all that come up here, to check it out at least once. Review will be published later tonight.

15 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Wow, review has been published. That was quick.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I went to Henry's in Inkster when I was in the D in July 2014; Henry South's reviews seemed to be more hit or miss so hit the Inkster location instead.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Are you back spreading HIV around the Detroit clubs again, vince?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    No, but you are spreading it in NYC, everyone tells me, Douchester. Will you ever get a brain, dickbreath ?? LMAO
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Henry in Inkster is shabby, I'd rather have get a BJ at South. I'll stop in the Inkster location soon to see if it has changed.
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    Don't bother with Inkster Henry's, as of Nov. 4th it was still shabby! Thanks for the Henry's South update, looks like I'll be making a trek there!
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    Vince, the important questions are : : : Do you feel refreshed? Did you get an attitude adjustment?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    No, I wouldn't say either one. I was drained of a load of cum, and I still think Trump is a whiny pig. :)
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Did you run into Rech?
  • samsung1
    8 years ago
    The only complaint is the vip rooms are rather small at h8s. I tried getting some of the gals for otc but no luck.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Jajajaja, shailyn, now that would be an event !
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Before Rech disappeared I believe he was courting a legit girlfriend. My hope is he's happy dating someone over my fear that he's in a psych ward.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    @shailynn Rech took off on a trip with Hot Stuff Bhabi touring the marijuana farms of the world.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    And he didn't invite us. Pity.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Vince, thanks for the review, I hope to be back in the game in the near future and that club is near some of the places where I've applied. Its just a shame that you have to put up with being stalked by Dougster for using the board THE WAY FOUNDER DESIGNED IT to be used.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion