Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Henry VIII in Southgate MI

vincemichaels

Detroit

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

I used to be a regular PL here years ago. I stopped going a long time back.

Mileage has been about 250,000 feet above the earth at all times.

It was a dump, but who cares. After someone made a comment to me today, I decided to go there to see what it is like now.

HOLY, MOLY !! It's spiffed up, they have a long time crew of dancers. It was great !!

I recommend to all that come up here, to check it out at least once.

Review will be published later tonight.

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Wow, review has been published. That was quick.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I went to Henry's in Inkster when I was in the D in July 2014; Henry South's reviews seemed to be more hit or miss so hit the Inkster location instead.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Are you back spreading HIV around the Detroit clubs again, vince?

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

No, but you are spreading it in NYC, everyone tells me, Douchester. Will you ever get a brain, dickbreath ??

LMAO

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Henry in Inkster is shabby, I'd rather have get a BJ at South. I'll stop in the Inkster location soon to see if it has changed.

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

Don't bother with Inkster Henry's, as of Nov. 4th it was still shabby! Thanks for the Henry's South update, looks like I'll be making a trek there!

Profile picture for dallas702
dallas702
•

Vince, the important questions are : : :

Do you feel refreshed?

Did you get an attitude adjustment?

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

No, I wouldn't say either one. I was drained of a load of cum, and I still think Trump is a whiny pig. :)

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Did you run into Rech?

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

The only complaint is the vip rooms are rather small at h8s. I tried getting some of the gals for otc but no luck.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Jajajaja, shailyn, now that would be an event !

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Before Rech disappeared I believe he was courting a legit girlfriend.

My hope is he's happy dating someone over my fear that he's in a psych ward.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@shailynn Rech took off on a trip with Hot Stuff Bhabi touring the marijuana farms of the world.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

And he didn't invite us. Pity.

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

Vince, thanks for the review, I hope to be back in the game in the near future and that club is near some of the places where I've applied. Its just a shame that you have to put up with being stalked by Dougster for using the board THE WAY FOUNDER DESIGNED IT to be used.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement