tuscl

Coyote Fugly

How many of you have selected a girl in a dark club to take back for a dance and as you a walking back to the dance area you walk through a well lit area and realize she is seriously Fugly. The dark and makeup has made her look much better than she is. She has so much make up on it will be all over your cloths by the end of the dance.
Do you:
A] go on with one dance to be nice and try to minimize the make on cloths
B] tell her you changed your mind and are not ready for a dance
C] tell her you need to use the bathroom and bail
D] take her back figuring if her body is good, your dick is blind so it won't notice her face, it doesn't mind lipstick smears and you can't see her face RCG!
E] be absolutely honest, tell her she is frighteningly ugly and go back to your table

11 comments

• jester214
    8 years ago
    A or D, depend on my mood. Either way I'd try to not get makeup on my clothes.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    I don't recall ever having made that mistake. I virtually always evaluate my choice well enough before taking her into the back. That being said, her body is important to me, and because of that it's far more likely is reject her after seeing multiple large tattoos than I would a less than spectacular face.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    A) go thru w/ it and let it be one and done
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I'm trying to remember if I've ever been in this situation... I've certainly noticed girls who aren't quite as pretty as I'd thought, but can't remember a time when I thought she was fugly. I suppose that, depending on HOW fugly, I'd either do one $20 and then leave, or alternatively just tip her the $ (I figure I've made a commitment at that point) and go back to the table, with some excuse
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    happened to me a couple times. I just go through with it. The situation was VIP. 'tiny' was calling the shots.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    I've done that a few times. Half the reason was because I forgot my contacts. I usually take the L and end it after the first song. Usually this happens because they have a banging body which usually turns out to have fake components
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    A sometimes D. In rare lucky occasions the dances and services make up for the lack in looks.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    A.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I can't remember it ever happening to me but if it did, I would go with "A". If you want scary hang around the parking lot in day light.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Front room friendliness, the more the better, before going into any back rooms.

SJG
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Never has happened to me, I put on my glasses to check them out before going back to VIP. My sympathies to those of us who took one for the team.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion