tuscl

Please donate what you can to the Clinton Foundation...

Saturday, November 12, 2016 12:25 PM
so Hillary can send Depends and tissues to all her supporters that are crying and wetting themselves

13 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I hereby donate my dick to Chelsea's mighty mouth. I'm told she's being groomed for a Senate race, Just what we need is another Clinton in office, :(
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    What a bunch of entitled pussies - "we should have won, it's not fair"
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    The money will be used to promote her race for California President after the succession. :)
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    "Look at these babies whining and complaining for days on end cause they lost the election. Let's whine and complain about them for days on end!"
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    Have all those celebrities left the country yet? The ones that said they would if Trump won?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    no lg, Canada said they didn't need any more pussies in their country :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    MEOW !!!!!!!! There goes Angelina and Brad. LOL
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    You can also send donations to: Libs Without Brains P.O. Box 812 San Jose, C.A.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    What should we donate to mikeya02 which will help him come to accept the fact that many do not agree with him, and even find his views to be stupid and bigoted? SJG
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^ Haha describes yourself to a tee
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    I think it is ironic that the groups that preach "love and understanding" are the same groups out there protesting the election, demonstrating their hatred.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Let's lock you up with them, txtittyfag, and give Bill rides he'll never forget !!! LMAO
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Great title to this thread again!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion