Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Attn strippers: Forget flu shots.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

And here I thought all this time that I never get sick simply because I'm lucky.

That also explains how the girls that usually offer more in VIP never seem to miss a day of work. P:

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I think I should be congratulated on how I have helped so many strippers avoid the flu.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I'd make them work for it. No second hand donations.

On the serious side, I did read women who consumed semen were less depressed because it has some anti depressant properties. The woman in the pics looked happier.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Congratulations, jackslash. You've gone above the call of duty to keep our females healthy !!

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

I'm sure Nina could tell us how well that works.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement