tuscl

One and Done or More to Come ?

Monday, November 7, 2016 9:41 AM
A week since I watched as she drove off into the sunrise, leaving me with what proved to be just another empty promise. It isn't easy to care for a soul so troubled that she won't allow good things to happen in her life. Each time we part, I hope for the best but her self destructive patterns cause me to fear the worst. No doubt I'll hear from her only in the midst of her next crisis.

7 comments

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i can relate. my otc girl is hooked on opium and can't seem to hold a steady job... even as a stripper.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Mutt I've been telling you for almost a year "stamps is where it's at for you." But nooooo don't listen to shailynn...
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Mutt you need to get a grip she is a sexworker that is what they do!
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Ah, Shailynn, still pushing the stamp biz, huh, bud? No doubt all the random fkn n skn in vip has made your heart and soul as numb as your nuts. 'Scuze meeee, for having a shred of humanity in the form of empathy for my friend. I know it can't be done, Cap'n Saveaho, champion of lost causes, and all that. Yes, she's driven me crazy with all the complexities in dealing with her strife, but there's a beautiful soul in there. I don't want or need the drama, but my patience and tolerance has afforded some good times, and in the long run I'm sure it will outweigh any regrets. I am a PL among PLs, ballads will be written honoring my dedication and conviction to PLhood!
  • Daddillac
    8 years ago
    I understand, it hurts when you care more than they do.... I know we talk about just getting our dicks wet and I wish it was that easy for me.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Good for you for still caring, imamutt. Poor treatment by my ATF has certainly made me more cynical about strippers, but we should continue to treat them as people and not just as "sex workers"! Despite all the disappointments, there are some golden nuggets amongst all the turds who work in strip clubs!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "fkn n skn in vip has made your heart and soul as numb as your nuts." Trust me, it's the safest way to go. I've been down your road several times and it never ever ends good. That's why I always suggest go in to drain your walnuts, and nothing more. Anything else will definitely empty your wallet and possibly your heart as well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion