Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

TUSCL VIP day at Follies.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

This afternoon I was waiting for a VIP room with one of my favorites. So who comes out of our room? IME. After a delightful 30 minutes we depart the room and guess who is waiting for it? Joewebber. I left the club after that but wondered if Bubba267 would be next because he was there too.

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

TUSCL and Follies just seem to go together LOL

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

TUSCL invasion at Follies lol.

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

Follies should have a tuscl discount. Lol.

Profile picture for joewebber
joewebber
•

I was thinking the same think VBD.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Jajajajajajajajajajaja!!

Lol!

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

I could have used it. I had three VIP trips, one in each room.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

...and then Juice walked out of the restroom....

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

That's pretty funny. I had no idea everyone else was there....ran into shadow by accident. For the record, I didn't do VIP today. Glad everyone else did their part.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Might as well all the TUSCLers have VIP together in the big room

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Now that would be awesome !! Glad to hear everyone enjoyed themselves.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Bubba i was gonna introduce myself and say hello. Shadow told me to go over but you were busy with a dancer and i wasnt going to interrupt.

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

It wouldn't have been a problem... Shit, I stayed busy with the same girl for about 3 hours! Maybe next time.

Profile picture for DroidX
DroidX
•

Maybe Follies would let us rent out the place for a private TUSCL function on a random afternoon.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Droid - I think they would but I don't think that we would like the cost. :)

Profile picture for DroidX
DroidX
•

Maybe they would cut as a good deal on your birthday!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement